Where did Face On Fire / Ðevastation go?

90 Troll Druid
In case some of you that are old school bloodscalpers or even some of the current players are wondering, I wanted to update everyone on a recent big move.

As many of you may remember the guild Face on Fire was renamed to Ðevastation a little over a year ago due to gm change, a new focus on 10m instead of 25m, and many other factors. I took over as gm of Ðevastation in Firelands and have continued to keep our guild as one of the top pvp and pve guilds on the server. We absorbed the guild Dark Decent during Dragon Soul to attempt to work our way back to 25m. Unfortunately we were not able to sustain a successful 25m group and were forced into 2 10m groups heading into MOP.

Since MOP release, many of the Dark Decent members decided to part ways to reform thier own guild at Advent of Mutiny. During this time several other key members of our core deciding to take breaks from wow. We have continued to try to raid and rbg regularly, but have struggled in the last few weeks to fill our core group. Our struggle to have a consistent core raid team has left us falling behind in progress leaving us to 4th on the server at 6/6 v, 5/6 hof, 2/6 t.

This has led our guild to a difficult, but exciting decision. We have merged with Unrivaled.
What does this mean?
I have transferred gm of Ðevastation to one of my alts and joined Unrivaled along with nearly all of our guild. We will form a separate raid team in the guild still running Tues/Thurs 6-10 server time. This will allow us to benefit from the experience of their guild and allow us to utilize more members to fill up our raid team when we are short. We will also be able to serve as subs for their raid team as well. We bring experience pvpers to the guild having 5 players with 2.2k rbg experience another 4 that are above 2k. This will enhance Unrivaled presence on the pvp side making it the top guild on pve and pvp side of bloodscalp.

This move is a win/win for both our former members of Ðevastation, but also Unrivaled. There has been several post on these forums over the last few months with talk about segregation of the top players sprinkled throughout multiple guilds. This is a big step in bringing some of those players together. Hopefully we will see more of these type of moves in the future to bring together the talent of bloodscalp to make this server better.

TL/DR; Ðevastation merged with Unrivaled.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Great post and great having you guys on board. Really a big move to help bolster our ranks and grow Unrivaled in the community here on Bloodscalp and hopefully preserve the progression and pvp success that I know Dev/FoF worked hard on for many years.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
02/07/2013 08:24 PMPosted by Wellsdaddy
Great post and great having you guys on board. Really a big move to help bolster our ranks and grow Unrivaled in the community here on Bloodscalp and hopefully preserve the progression and pvp success that I know Dev/FoF worked hard on for many years.

this
Reply Quote
64 Orc Death Knight
collinz sent them to hell
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]