Hodir Chest Bug

90 Pandaren Priest
On the 1st of Feburary 2013 around 4pm server time, a group of 5, Mélîssa, Fatmiké, Katraná, Oshal and Deadlycute killed Hodir in Ulduar 10 man for trasnmog gear and both of his chests were not clickable by all 5 members of the group. This is the first time we have seen this bug.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
This very same bug reoccurred for me right of this moment.
1:52AM MST
Was just me in there, boss died in ~71 seconds, turned green when he was finished and then ported to the center area as normal, but both chests remain unable to open.
Edited by Hertskyy on 6/8/2013 12:55 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
*bump*

Same problem occurred for myself and two others. We killed the boss very quickly within 1-2 minutes and both chests are bugged out. No one can loot them. GG Blizz.
Reply Quote
Bug still is in effect. Killed him 10 minutes ago and the chest are still not clickable.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
I killed him on 25, within the 3 minutes. Neither of his chests were targetable for me or my alt I was running.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]