WARRIORS 5.2

90 Human Warrior
have you guys seen what they are doing to warriors... i saw what they did you druids and revoked the CD on cyclone THIS IS BS.. they took are freedom(avatar cant be snared)and are (gag order)Silence for 3second... i mean these were the only things we have to use to stop mages from kiting I MEAN EVER CLASS FROM KITING US DKS AND PALLY... they will kite you to set up burst cd's... now they want to take pretty much are only CD away from us(shockwave) and now look at rouges i do agree they need a buff but not more CC now they have 2 kicks!!! one with a silence up to 6 seconds@@@! and take ares away... THIS IS BS!!@!@ WE HAVE TO STOP THIS!!!!!! COMMENT AND AGREE WITH ME TO REVOKE ARE NERFS TOO!@!@!@@@!@ i mean people wouldnt complain in cata why now??? AMEN TO WARRIORs AROUND PLEASE HELP THE CAUSE
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
umm, spell check this?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
Anything remotely resembling punctuation would have been nice, too.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
Oooh! Oooh! I want to try to translate! Okay, here I go...

Warriors are being unfairly nerfed. First Druids lost the CD on Cyclone, which gave them an unfair advantage. Then they removed the CC immunity from Avatar and the silence from Gag Order. As a result Mages can kite us at will, frankly every class can now kite us, including Paladin and Death Knight. They do so to give themselves time to build up CDs to burst you down.

Now they want to take away our only remaining decent CD Shockwave. I admit that Rogues need some help but giving them more CC is unnecessary and now they have 2 ways to kick. One kick has a 6 second silence! And now our silence is taken away. This is unfair! Let's try to reverse this!

If you agree with me we can get the developers to change this and other nerfs! I mean people didn't complain in Cataclysm and we suffered, so why not try to fix it this time? Please help save our class!

How did I do? I don't endorse this person's views but maybe at least people can understand him so that they can disagree.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
02/01/2013 01:42 PMPosted by Maztek
now look at rouges i do agree they need a buff

Excuse me, my make-up is none of your concern.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
02/01/2013 01:42 PMPosted by Maztek
have you guys seen what they are doing to warriors... i saw what they did you druids and revoked the CD on cyclone THIS IS BS.. they took are freedom(avatar cant be snared)and are (gag order)Silence for 3second... i mean these were the only things we have to use to stop mages from kiting I MEAN EVER CLASS FROM KITING US DKS AND PALLY... they will kite you to set up burst cd's... now they want to take pretty much are only CD away from us(shockwave) and now look at rouges i do agree they need a buff but not more CC now they have 2 kicks!!! one with a silence up to 6 seconds@@@! and take ares away... THIS IS BS!!@!@ WE HAVE TO STOP THIS!!!!!! COMMENT AND AGREE WITH ME TO REVOKE ARE NERFS TOO!@!@!@@@!@ i mean people wouldnt complain in cata why now??? AMEN TO WARRIORs AROUND PLEASE HELP THE CAUSE

ya for sure,
totally
I'm totally agreeing with you

@Lakaine

Freaking nice job man
Edited by Rix on 2/1/2013 2:34 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
@Lakaine

Freaking nice job man

Thank you. In high school I took Rambling Gibberish as a foreign language study.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
How did I do? I don't endorse this person's views but maybe at least people can understand him so that they can disagree.

Thank you friend, I didn't even read his post
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
Reply Quote
87 Undead Rogue
@Lakaine

Freaking nice job man

Thank you. In high school I took Rambling Gibberish as a foreign language study.

Since I live in the States, at my school it was called Contemporary Culture. =/
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
They just need to make AoE roots reflectable >_>
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
02/01/2013 05:25 PMPosted by Ithtwil
What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

ahahahahaha.

To the OP... wut?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
Oooh! Oooh! I want to try to translate! Okay, here I go...

Warriors are being unfairly nerfed. First Druids lost the CD on Cyclone, which gave them an unfair advantage. Then they removed the CC immunity from Avatar and the silence from Gag Order. As a result Mages can kite us at will, frankly every class can now kite us, including Paladin and Death Knight. They do so to give themselves time to build up CDs to burst you down.

Now they want to take away our only remaining decent CD Shockwave. I admit that Rogues need some help but giving them more CC is unnecessary and now they have 2 ways to kick. One kick has a 6 second silence! And now our silence is taken away. This is unfair! Let's try to reverse this!

If you agree with me we can get the developers to change this and other nerfs! I mean people didn't complain in Cataclysm and we suffered, so why not try to fix it this time? Please help save our class!

You should have a degree for this stuff O.o
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
You stole that from a movie. I don't remember what, But I remember that exact quote.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
02/03/2013 04:38 AMPosted by Styx
You stole that from a movie. I don't remember what, But I remember that exact quote.

One of those Adam Sandler movies, maybe Billy Madison.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Just went through the patch notes today, are they revoking the second wind nerf? Not complaining, just curious.
*Edit* I mean the health regen not the rage.
Edited by Takael on 2/3/2013 6:19 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Warrior
Just went through the patch notes today, are they revoking the second wind nerf? Not complaining, just curious.
*Edit* I mean the health regen not the rage.

Just think of it as being exactly what it is now, because that is what it will be.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
I hope Panic the rogue don't see this....especially the part about rogue kicks and such.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
02/01/2013 05:25 PMPosted by Ithtwil
LOL that was in Billy Madison...when they were doing the contests at the end. Ive see that too many times...I even finished saying out loud what you wrote before my eyes caught up lol.Great scene..BUT if your a Chris Farley fan you have to try this one," Hey there this is mike donnely calling from the rec center...tbh I pretty much run the place.. kehkehlehkeh,, "Get this" ..... I can write it all check it out yerself friggin hilarious

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvptWDiYrIk
Man id love to see what more he coulda done with comedy if his life wasn't cut short, he was the best...I think family guy peter griffin is meant to be him.

THE BEST ONE EVER Is Jack MeHoff...him and dspade were driving a supped up police car with nitro booster in it and the nitro leeked into the car and they were both driving all high and messed up..then another police man pulled them over
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBjNpZ5t9S4&list=PL5AE18543495C58DB
Edited by Skillywilly on 2/3/2013 9:22 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]