Chen's Masterpiece

90 Blood Elf Mage
I'm trying to complete Rally the Valley but I'm stuck at Chen's Masterpiece and Stormstout Brewery.. I can't pick up any more quests and Chen's just standing on Halfhill and I can't talk to him or anything. I'm 99% sure I completed the Hops, Grain and Water parts of the quest line D:
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
You have more then likely missed a quest somewhere along the way I sugest u go over all spots that uve had quests with chan or li li even a lil insignifcant quest is important.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
You might want to download the addons Wholly and Grail. Together they should be able to tell you what quests you have not done and where the quest givers are.
Reply Quote
It's always best to post these requests on the toon that is trying to do the achieve. But here's a suggestion from WoWhead:

Go the the Imperial Granary in the valley and LiLi will be waiting there for you with a quest to collect grains. This is where I got stuck as well because for some reason there is nothing that mentions this quest except for one time when Chen talks about what he needs. And there is also no marker on the map pointing to the questgiver. I had to backtrack my quests on wowhead to figure this out. But as soon as I finished the grain quest it instantly leads to completing Chen's Masterpiece and then leads you to Stormstout Brewery.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
I ran into a brick wall for the Achievement for the valley of the four winds, after much searching I found that to get to the last two Chen's Masterpiece and The Stormstout Brewery you have to do Farmer Fran.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]