Current heroic throw PVP state

90 Human Warrior
50% weapon dmg...unless your target is at range and REALLY low hp this spell really isn't worth the GCD or putting on your bars any more. Just thought I'd mention that fact, any ideas to make it viable again would be cool. Blahblah blanket silence, got that one already. I'm just pointing out that it may need something to make it impactful in pvp again and it seemed overlooked, but a minor note. Thanks for the read.
Reply Quote
72 Goblin Warrior
It sure doesn't feel very Heroic now a days. The only thing they can do is add some utility to it. Increasing the dmg wont work because they don't want it competing with Storm Bolt. Since they dont seem to want us with a blanket silence in pvp I think having it as a ranged interrupt would be nice. You would have to give it a minimum range so it doesnt compete with Disrupting shout. 10 yards would work. 30yrds max.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Still feels good getting a killing blow by throwing your weapon at the enemy while you're sitting in a root.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Good for throwing at someone trying to cap the flag while you're otherwise occupied. Keep it on your bars.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
02/02/2013 09:11 AMPosted by Bamf
Good for throwing at someone trying to cap the flag while you're otherwise occupied. Keep it on your bars.

Might as well macro it to throw for that purpose then.
Edited by Liamaru on 2/2/2013 9:23 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
02/02/2013 09:22 AMPosted by Liamaru

Does throw no longer have a cast time?
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Warrior
Heroic Throw never had a cast time. Shattering Throw is the casty-timey one.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
02/02/2013 11:59 AMPosted by Edith
Heroic Throw never had a cast time. Shattering Throw is the casty-timey one.

Throw, not Heroic Throw.
Reply Quote
If you can't find a use to it then remove it from your bars and stop bothering others with it. T_T
Meanwhile I'll go mind vision some stuff and pretend it's a very awesome ability.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
02/02/2013 11:26 AMPosted by Bamf

Does throw no longer have a cast time?

It does, but Heroic Throw won't, so if you're rooted, the Heroic throw should be used immediately for interrupting and spam the throw until you're out of roots.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
use it get people back into combat, or keep them in combat.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
It's useful to prevent a node cap or a rogue from reseting if you don't have a gap closer available.
But I agree, a single target skill that does less than 100% weapon damage is ridiculous. Yes, BT too.
Reply Quote
37 Human Warlock
i use it to oneshot lvl 60's flying in the air in hellfire and then heroic leap to safety
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]