Looking for owner of Rarity

100 Human Hunter
Looking for the owner of the level 8 rogue named Rarity.

Willing to pay a lot of gold for the name.
Reply Quote
60 Human Death Knight
your name is offensive to me and i let my 12 year old daughter play this game so i'm going to report you i hope you get more mature from me doing this
Reply Quote
100 Human Hunter
Its not making me more mature its just making you a bad parent. The ESRB rating for world of warcraft is T for Teen because of Blood and Gore, Crude Humor, Mild Language, Suggestive Themes, Use of Alcohol, Violence.

So if something as minuscule as a character name in a video game is somehow damaging your daughter then you need to send her to play my little pony or something else.

Look forward to my alts: Frostatute, Auragazm, and Cleaveage.

By the way there are 77 other Bojobs and 209 Bowjobs.
Reply Quote
30 Human Warlock
Lol, Kreay just got smacked on.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
02/03/2013 10:35 PMPosted by Kreayshawn
your name is offensive to me and i let my 12 year old daughter play this game so i'm going to report you i hope you get more mature from me doing this

Translation: Your name offends me because I think everyone should conform to my thinking because I'm irresponsible and would rather shirk the responsibility of raising my child properly.
Reply Quote
60 Human Death Knight
yeah, let me translate your rambling and put you in your place
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]