[H]25m - 5/16HM - LF Mage, Feral Druid, or DK

92 Troll Warlock
<Standard Deviation> of Blackrock is currently seeking to add a select raider for our already solid roster.

Current progression: 16/16n 5/16 HM - 25 Man

We are a 25 man guild full of adult raiders, great atmosphere for players 21+ a very respectful environment. Good times, good laughs, good game, dead boss...

(If you are under 21, don't bother apping, I raid when the kids go to bed, don't want to deal with them in my fun time)

We kill HM content and experience all content releases with only a 9 hour per week raid schedule, we accomplish this through an experienced raid roster and an extremely active and collaborate raid forums while we are offline between raids. Log review experience and the ability to articulate thoughts in these forums are required elements of our membership.

Raid schedule is:Tues/ Wed/ Thurs - 8:00-11:00 pm PST (We start on time, we end on time)

See more information about us and send us a raid team application at www.SDguild.net, you can also add me to Battle Tag: Paenless#1856 if you would like to chat now.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]