[Horde] Warlock looking for a new home

90 Orc Warlock
Hello,

I'm assuming you're here because the thread title interested you? Well good because you may just be that special person I'm looking for too! :) So let's begin, shall we?

Quick rundown of myself:
  • Age: 17 (Yes, I'm young..but I'm anything from immature. I look at it as a bonus, I have more free time to dedicate.)
  • Time Zone: Eastern
  • Available raid schedule: Any day, any time. Preferably evenings. (I haven't missed a raid day in a year, dedication eh? ;P)
  • Class/Specs: Warlock | Affliction Main-spec, Demonology Off-spec. (My gear is currently gemmed/reforged for Challenge Modes, so don't mind that. I'm an avid researcher and always stay on top of details on my class through PTR and other means.)
  • About Me:
    I'm a 17 year old from the East Coast, currently finishing high-school on my own time online (Giving me much more time to focus on school at my own pace while also unlocking more time to dedicate raiding, thus why I'm here). I've been playing World of Warcraft for going on just over a year now, within a week of playing and hitting level cap on my Death knight (then 85)(I originally leveled a warrior, wasn't my taste) Firelands was just ending and then came the Dragon Soul instance, I was invited to a guild not knowing a thing about the game at the time. One thing led to another and I found myself progressing in a group of 10 with the goal of killing Deathwing on heroic, we finally met that goal and at the moment of our kill... the adrenaline and feelings I had towards this game were launched into an endless possibility while sharing that moment with a group of people that I never knew before. Leaving the past behind; I am now looking to move forward into the raiding scene with the Highest priority to have F-U-N and close after that to progress.

The reason I'm looking for a guild and what I am looking for:
    I was recruited into Sovereign here on Eredar on the 21st of January this year from another server, after a few unfortunate events recently it seems the guild is disbanding (Which even with being new, is saddening since I was just starting to get to know people :\) and I am left new and abroad on Eredar. With this disbandment it really left me questioning my future and raid style that I want to pursue, if one at all. After giving it some thinking, I still want to raid and what I need now is just solid Guild and raid group. My overall goal in this game is to see content and progress through that content with the final goal to be killing the end boss on heroic during progression.

The reason I'm looking for a guild and what I am looking for:
    I have 4/6H experience in the current tier (Discarding the week I spent with Sovereign in terrace progression since I guess you really can't count that) and 8/8H experience in DS during progression on my DK main in Cata. This is by no means not my full potential, just the progression I'm stuck with before I transfered to Eredar, was limited to 2 days of progression a week and only 6 hours total overall.

Misc and or other stuff to add:
    I'm not perfect, nor do I ever look at someone else like they are either. I have room for improvement as anyone else does and I am looking to make those improvements moving forward, I want to progress and have fun with this game...remembering the most important things of all that we are here to do the same thing and that there is more then just myself in the decisions that I make in game including those decisions that there are 9 other people in the mix in everything that I do.

Thank you for taking the time to read this recruitment post, if you have any other questions or just want to talk, feel free to add my battletag bellow or post in this thread, I would prefer talking first through battletag before posting a generic recruitment post response, thanks! :)

Battletag: Kinkypoo#1611
    Edited by Kink on 2/2/2013 9:06 PM PST
    Reply Quote
    90 Undead Priest
    Did you remember to train Ritual of Souls? If so, we might be very interested.

Not being the last person to the instance so we can actually use your summon a plus.
    Edited by Nixxe on 2/2/2013 1:41 PM PST
    Reply Quote
    90 Orc Warlock

Not being the last person to the instance so we can actually use your summon a plus.

I'm usually the first person to the instance, and yes my soulwell glows with an epic green light that can be seen from space.
    Edited by Kink on 2/2/2013 1:54 PM PST
    Reply Quote
    90 Orc Warlock

that's IT. it's over between us. no more late night cuddles, no more whispering sweet nothings, NONE OF IT. you're cut off.
    Reply Quote
    90 Undead Mage
    Hmm summons and stones and replaces Zydoll.............................if u have boobs u will be perfect and I don't mean moobs.
    Reply Quote
    90 Orc Warlock
    wtf i'm not mitch, i drop stones every pull! i also drop a summoning stone...i just don't actually summon anyone

nad i thought you loved me :(
    Reply Quote
    90 Undead Mage
    I get confused all you warlocks look alike to me.
    Reply Quote
    90 Orc Warlock
    but we're undead

we can eat people together
    Reply Quote
    90 Undead Mage
    oh yeah! Welcome back buddy.
    Reply Quote
    90 Undead Death Knight
    He only wants 10 mans apparently :(
    Reply Quote
    90 Blood Elf Priest
    I'm intrigued to hear that a 17 year old is finishing high school on their own, online. You don't see that every day.

You should reconsider 10 man raiding, though! Try to consider coming out of the JV division & enjoy 25man raiding. Sometimes I wish they hadn't taken out 40 mans. (Keyword: sometimes!)
    Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
    Explain (256 characters max)
    Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]