so lets me just let everyone knowwtfsgoingon

85 Human Warrior
so...i'm working at dennys i hate it. i just recently got a laptop from wal'mart for 300$ lol...might be buying a desktop. if i do start playing a lot again i'd focus on pvp. !@#$ pve...%^-* looks dumb now panda's and junk trying to hump each other. but yeah other then that i'm dating haley....not that macey !@#$%. we been together for a year so i think shes a keeper. c:
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
mas·och·ism
n.
1. The deriving of sexual gratification, or the tendency to derive sexual gratification, from being physically or emotionally abused.
2. The deriving of pleasure, or the tendency to derive pleasure, from being humiliated or mistreated, either by another or by oneself.
3. A willingness or tendency to subject oneself to unpleasant or trying experiences.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
shoulda used that 300 bucks on a oz of weed and smoked ur problems away like a G
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]