Corpse Explosion Needs More

90 Orc Death Knight
Dear Blizzard,

You gave us a Glyph of Corpse Explosion. You told us it was for fun. How fun, really, do you think it is to explode 1 non-boss monster every 15 seconds?

Death Knights feed on suffering and thrive on despair. Why not let us represent that with the gory destruction of any corpse, anywhere, anytime?:

-You're in Warsong Gulch and a rogue jumps you. After 5 minutes (because you're blood) he's dead at your feet. SPLATTER. The stealthed feral who watched all but did nothing reconsiders his eventual yet messy demise and goes back to camping mid.

-Your guildmate never learned not to use auto-run and afk. Teach him and the rest of your raid a lesson after Garalon kills him. BOOM. I'm sorry, did you want to be rezzed? Maybe you should have been more careful.

I remember a Warcraft of meat wagons flinging filth, of acolytes eager to stab themselves just to serve as my eyes. Return to our messy, violent roots. Give us mastery over death, instead of mere Gin-Ji Knives. Change this glyph.

Sincerely,
Hezzel
Edited by Hezzel on 2/4/2013 2:14 PM PST
Reply Quote
93 Human Death Knight
explosion fetish is a new one
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Ah... So many good memories of the original Warcraft, nearly forgotten. I need to find those games and replay them.

Would turning corpse explosion into an AoE be too much to ask? I want to press a single button and turn all those rotting carcasses into nothing more than ghoul chow.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Death Knight
I just want to be able to blow up player corpses like we use to.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
02/05/2013 01:40 AMPosted by Nathreim
I just want to be able to blow up player corpses like we use to.

/signed
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
It'd also be nice if they made it so you didn't have to target the dead body too thats annoying it untargets it when you kill it then you have to retarget it and hit the button back in wrath you could just hit the button and one near you would go boom.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
It should be were we Dks can use corpse explosion even on enemies on PVP. I never get to explode an enemy on Honor PVP and i just want to blow stuff up! The corpse explosion should........Be were we can use it all the time and when we use it, there body has a HUGE explosion, shakes the ground and has a big sound effect! Anyone with me?
Reply Quote
10 Goblin Rogue
02/04/2013 02:10 PMPosted by Hezzel
-You're in Warsong Gulch and a rogue jumps you. After 5 minutes (because you're blood) he's dead at your feet. SPLATTER. The stealthed feral who watched all but did nothing reconsiders his eventual yet messy demise and goes back to camping mid.
Yeah, actually Blood spec'd DKs should instantly explode whenever entering combat in PVP.

And that Feral should explode for being an AFK bot.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Signed. How hard would it be to make Corpse Explosion baseline with moderate damage? Although doing damage to things after there's already corpses on the floor is an odd mechanic. For usability the spell could be cast on living targets under 25% but deal half damage or something.
Reply Quote
ok i spent 600g on this glyph and for a bit i could explode players....then one day i could not.
WTF really? why not...?

so let me get this right:

non boss mobs are the only targets, it absolutely refuses to do dmg..... and it isnt even gory anymore?!? why does this glyph even exist

me:"hello mr. glyph."

glyph:"hello."

me:"ya know?......YOU HAD ONE JOB, MR. GLYPH. ONE FRIGGIN JOB! AND YOU FAILED!
YOU FAILED LIKE YOU FAILED AT EVERYTHING AFTER WRATH!"

glyph"/sniffle"
Reply Quote
^
This made me laugh.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Death Knight
ok i spent 600g on this glyph and for a bit i could explode players....then one day i could not.
WTF really? why not...?

non boss mobs are the only targets, it absolutely refuses to do dmg..... and it isnt even gory anymore?!? why does this glyph even exist

glyph"umad? /trollface"
fixd
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
WTF really? why not...?

glyph"/sniffle"

Don't necro old threads.

Your fault for spending 600g.
Reply Quote
It's my death knight, and ill necro if i want to, necro if i want to, necro if i want to -
you would necro too if it happened to you!
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
It's my death knight, and ill necro if i want to, necro if i want to, necro if i want to -
you would necro too if it happened to you!

No, I wouldn't because I read forum rules.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]