What did you do to pass the time...

80 Blood Elf Hunter
... while camping a rare spawn.

Currently camping Arcturis. Put a total of 19 hours into camping him over the past 2 days.

To pass the time, I've been re-watching Leverage on netflix. ( I love having multiple monitors in times like this.)

So, what did you do while passing the time?
Reply Quote
Work.

o.O
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
19 hours??? That's crazy! Are you talking 19 hours straight? You should never sit more than 12 hours straight. Especially on the bear. Camo yourself by the bush and check in every hour until you see the spirit beast. The more hunters around the closer you are to the spawn time. I actually got mine when I was min lvl to tame him. An alliance hunter killed me right by the spawn point so I stayed dead and waited till the spirit beast poped. I rezed and tamed all before the alliance guy could fly down and kill him. He did kill him though and me too, but I already had the tame. Lol!
Edited by Skills on 2/4/2013 4:22 PM PST
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Hunter
02/04/2013 04:18 PMPosted by Skills
19 hours??? That's crazy! Are you talking 19 hours straight? You should never sit more than 12 hours straight. Especially on the bear. Camo yourself by the bush and check in every hour until you see the spirit beast. The more hunters around the closer you are to the spawn time. I actually got mine when I was min lvl to tame him. An alliance hunter killed me right by the spawn point so I stayed dead and waited till the spirit beast poped. I rezed and tamed all before the alliance guy could fly down and kill him. He did kill him though and me too, but I already had the tame. Lol!

lol. Not straight. 10 hours yesterday, and 9 today. I'm not that crazy.

The only good thing, even with CRZ, only have 4 other hunters come by, and the 2 that were horde left after saying I could have it. Now, I'm just playing the waiting game.
Reply Quote
I read books. Depending on the rare, I'll check the spawn points every ten minutes or so. I also will clean with my computer's volume turned way up.
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Hunter
Well, I just tamed him at 8:13. Nobody else any were around. My heart skipped a beat when he popped up right in front me. :D
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
read a book =P
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Sheeeeeesh. Of all the countless hours wasted over this game in the past 8 years I can say I'm happy to say I never spent any of them sitting there waiting for a pet. Crazy stuff.
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Hunter
02/04/2013 07:18 PMPosted by Finkalicious
Sheeeeeesh. Of all the countless hours wasted over this game in the past 8 years I can say I'm happy to say I never spent any of them sitting there waiting for a pet. Crazy stuff.

Heh. Well, I just dinged 77 and flew to Zul'Drak. Went to the first spawn point, and boom. Gondria was just sitting there. So, that makes 2 today. Makes up a little for the 19hours for Arc.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
Play Harvest Moon on my emulators.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
I just leave my Hunter in the spot I'm camping the rare and log in several times a day to check. I guess it would get rather boring if the Hunter was your main.

I would invest in getting another monitor if you only have one!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Dont camp. Just pick one you want and always leave ur toon there. When you log out, when queing for bgs or dgs, when afking, etc.. make that spot your default, then one day, it will be there, with zero actual camping.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]