@ Everyone who feels the need to report me...

90 Pandaren Mage
For buying Spectral Tigers, stop wasting your time and Blizzards time.

I'm not breaking any rules by spending my in-game gold on in-game mounts.

Just because I have gold and I'm a Pandaren, doesn't mean I'm a "chinese gold farmer".
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Ummm wat?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
Been buying Spectral Tigers in trade to give out to friends as gifts since I'm running out of things to buy with gold.

Pretty much everytime I post my ad, I get lots of whispers accusing me of being a gold seller, hacker and all that BS. Same thing happens in trade.

It's frustrating.
Reply Quote
Wanna be friends?
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
02/04/2013 11:34 PMPosted by Rai
Wanna be friends?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Can we skip the friend part and get right to free gold?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
To be fair, it does look a little suspicious out of hand.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
02/05/2013 12:51 AMPosted by Raisheal
To be fair, it does look a little suspicious out of hand.

That and some people can't understand or seem to grasp the fact that there are players out there that have the patience/skills to get max gold on their character or their personal alt-guild bank's coffer.

If it's the same people bothering you each time, ignore and report them for harassment. Otherwise keep on' trucking, they may call you a gold farmer, hacker, whatever, but in the end someones going to legitimately have a card for sell and tackle you for being a buyer.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]