Power Word: Atonementholics Anonymous

100 Night Elf Priest
Welcome to the latest Power Word: Discussion thread! In an attempt to keep threads from being deleted, we've been following in the footsteps of the Sentry Totem and Mangle: Bear (for those who don't know, http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/969937219#3 explains what I'm talking about) and making one thread that will last until cap.

The archive for the Power Word: Threads is here: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3123313812

To keep this thread from being locked or deleted, here are a few basic guidelines:

1. Everyone is welcome. Newbies, oldbies, lowbies, mains, alts, bank alts, non-priest alts. Everyone. As long as you're here to join a priest-based discussion, you're welcome.

2. Keep it civil, if not friendly. If you can't manage that, please stay out of the thread. We don't need or want drama. If you just got out of a heated discussion with someone, leave it at the door. Along the same vein, avoid badmouthing others in this thread.

3. This is as much priests talking to priests as it is priests talking about priests. I firmly believe our community is one of, if not the most welcoming on the forums. I'd like to learn more about the community on an individual level because of this. Both the Mangle: Bear and Sentry Totem series derail after the first few pages of each thread; I think this is fine.

4. Don't feed the trolls. If people make threads to complain about our discussion thread, just ignore them. If you must post, make a reasonable post explaining the benefits of community threads and leave it at that. Otherwise, we gain nothing and just make ourselves look bad to the moderators.

5. Can't get enough of the Priest community? Join us on IRC or in Vent!

6. Why aren't your in IRC yet? Gosh.

Vent info:
teamlights

IRC info:
irc.p2p-network.net
#powerword

Thread Discussion:

And the fact that I can't see priest talents, etc, but can see those of every other class.
Edited by Elethia on 2/5/2013 5:23 PM PST
90 Night Elf Priest
I think I'm lost...
100 Blood Elf Priest
DP change reverted makes me feel kinda sad :~
100 Night Elf Priest
Welcome Detox! :>

And awww. :(
90 Night Elf Priest
5.2 Keeps changing. It's frustrating to see changes and then reverted. Sooo as long as the Disc PvP buffs stay.
90 Undead Priest
Good, I can still burst kids down without any skill.
90 Night Elf Priest

Sigh.... if one day I could trade my... math skills? For your charisma, I would.
100 Tauren Priest
I'm trying to get Trade to come back down to America. He wants to meet in Vegas, I want to meet in Cedar Point.

Trade hates roller coasters, I'm a thrill junkie on them.

TOP THRILL DRAGSTER /squee
90 Undead Priest
Looking at the sad state my old realm is in and remembering all of the people I used to play with really tugs at my heartstrings.

Edit: Also @Elly

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/4768327746
Edited by Nixxe on 2/5/2013 8:08 AM PST
100 Blood Elf Priest

Ty <3
90 Worgen Priest
So... been thinking about maybe playing for a few months again. Worth it to come back this late in the game? Or has it been going downhill?
100 Night Elf Priest
02/04/2013 11:51 PMPosted by Höpeless
So... been thinking about maybe playing for a few months again. Worth it to come back this late in the game? Or has it been going downhill?

That's a tough question.

It's going to depend on what you find fun, and whether or not you'll enjoy the changes, etc. I wouldn't be playing if I didn't enjoy myself, so I can tell you that for me personally, yes, it's worth it.

For you? Well, the only way to find out is to play a bit and see. There will always be people who champion the game and tell you how great it is, and people who hate it (but still play it?) and tell you not to waste your money. Neither side will be able to decide for you, though, and you should take any opinions with a giant grain of salt.
100 Goblin Priest
Jeff Dunham reference.
All points lost.
100 Night Elf Priest
Excuse you. :|
100 Goblin Priest
You kill Buttpaste and then you quote Jeff Dunham.
So you've lost all your Iappoints.
100 Night Elf Priest
It was the first thing that popped into my mind! And literally the only thing I know from that sketch!

I didn't even know his name.
100 Goblin Priest
You should know he's terrible.
100 Blood Elf Priest
I like the skeleton puppet.
MVP
100 Night Elf Priest
One of the things I like about being a priest is the very priesty nature of it. When Im out priesting, I really feel that essence of being a priest! Other non-priest classes just dont feel as "priesty", you know? Im glad that I have a priest for when I want that priest-like feeling.
Edited by Snowfox on 2/5/2013 12:35 AM PST
90 Night Elf Priest
This is my first priest, and what is this :o

^Also, I tend to agree with that.
Edited by Deusvult on 2/5/2013 12:51 AM PST
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]