Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
Welcome to the latest Power Word: Discussion thread! In an attempt to keep threads from being deleted, we've been following in the footsteps of the Sentry Totem and Mangle: Bear (for those who don't know, http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/969937219#3 explains what I'm talking about) and making one thread that will last until cap.
The archive for the Power Word: Threads is here: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3123313812
To keep this thread from being locked or deleted, here are a few basic guidelines:
1. Everyone is welcome. Newbies, oldbies, lowbies, mains, alts, bank alts, non-priest alts. Everyone. As long as you're here to join a priest-based discussion, you're welcome.
2. Keep it civil, if not friendly. If you can't manage that, please stay out of the thread. We don't need or want drama. If you just got out of a heated discussion with someone, leave it at the door. Along the same vein, avoid badmouthing others in this thread.
3. This is as much priests talking to priests as it is priests talking about priests. I firmly believe our community is one of, if not the most welcoming on the forums. I'd like to learn more about the community on an individual level because of this. Both the Mangle: Bear and Sentry Totem series derail after the first few pages of each thread; I think this is fine.
4. Don't feed the trolls. If people make threads to complain about our discussion thread, just ignore them. If you must post, make a reasonable post explaining the benefits of community threads and leave it at that. Otherwise, we gain nothing and just make ourselves look bad to the moderators.
5. Can't get enough of the Priest community? Join us on IRC or in Vent!
6. Why aren't your in IRC yet? Gosh.
And the fact that I can't see priest talents, etc, but can see those of every other class.
Edited by Elethia on 2/5/2013 5:23 PM PST
Looking at the sad state my old realm is in and remembering all of the people I used to play with really tugs at my heartstrings.
Edit: Also @Elly
Edited by Nixxe on 2/5/2013 8:08 AM PST
That's a tough question.
It's going to depend on what you find fun, and whether or not you'll enjoy the changes, etc. I wouldn't be playing if I didn't enjoy myself, so I can tell you that for me personally, yes, it's worth it.
For you? Well, the only way to find out is to play a bit and see. There will always be people who champion the game and tell you how great it is, and people who hate it (but still play it?) and tell you not to waste your money. Neither side will be able to decide for you, though, and you should take any opinions with a giant grain of salt.
One of the things I like about being a priest is the very priesty nature of it. When Im out priesting, I really feel that essence of being a priest! Other non-priest classes just dont feel as "priesty", you know? Im glad that I have a priest for when I want that priest-like feeling.
Edited by Snowfox on 2/5/2013 12:35 AM PST
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.