Power Word: Atonementholics Anonymous

100 Goblin Priest
02/05/2013 12:35 AMPosted by Snowfox
Other non-priest classes just dont feel as "priesty", you know?

My only wish in life is to live until I die, and I'd like everyone to know that I never tell a lie unless I do.
90 Night Elf Priest
Other non-priest classes just dont feel as "priesty", you know?

My only wish in life is to live until I die, and I'd like everyone to know that I never tell a lie unless I do.
Generally, things start and don't stop until they end. Words to live by.
Edited by Deusvult on 2/5/2013 1:12 AM PST
78 Human Priest
I've been up all night watching an ebay auction for a bra. What is my life??
100 Goblin Priest
02/05/2013 01:17 AMPosted by Merrz
I've been up all night watching an ebay auction for a bra. What is my life??

Staying up all night watching an ebay auction for a bra.
78 Human Priest
I won it. 19.99$ an absolute steal!

btw, our very first night working on H Vizier I had some trouble figuring out Attenuation. I mean not really. I figured it out and all, but I was like lagging or something and I died to every single one for like 2 straight hours. I got so fed up that I downloaded a free recording software and recorded the rest of our attempts to show everyone I was doing it right and still dying.

On some of these I don't die but my health goes really low and I freak out. Meanwhile you can see others in my raid just swimming through the orbs and not taking damage. Lag I say. Lag. Thought it would be funny to post here. (Oh yeah and the quality is low but you should get the idea anyway!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzNqLdeajpk

You can hear the exasperation in my RL's voice. Keep in mind these are chronological, but the first clip is after many many wipes from that night. >.> And the last clip was our final attempt which is why I spend so long typing... I had pretty much mentally checked out at that point.

It's 6am so no point in sleeping now. /twiddle thumbs
90 Pandaren Priest
I'm trying to get Trade to come back down to America. He wants to meet in Vegas, I want to meet in Cedar Point.

Trade hates roller coasters, I'm a thrill junkie on them.

TOP THRILL DRAGSTER /squee

King's Island is better :p
100 Blood Elf Priest
02/05/2013 03:02 AMPosted by Merrz
btw, our very first night working on H Vizier I had some trouble figuring out Attenuation. I mean not really. I figured it out and all, but I was like lagging or something and I died to every single one for like 2 straight hours. I got so fed up that I downloaded a free recording software and recorded the rest of our attempts to show everyone I was doing it right and still dying.

My group just killed H Vizier last Saturday so maybe I can help :3
Ok, I could clearly see something you were doing that got me killed/really low sometimes: you ran too close to some discs. You may think you didn't hit them (and I thought it too lol) but you did it :~~

Also, I found that Desperate Prayer there was really awesome as sometimes you may get hit by something that gets you really low and you got to get your health back ASAP :p and I really like Divine Star there too because it will end up being more damage than the other two and the healing helps a lot.

Hope this was any useful and gratz on the bra! <3
90 Troll Priest
I didn't have the runspeed + mastery enchant on my boots for Vizier. It could have helped for those few times I got hit. I'll have it for future kills I guess, if we ever stop extending and kill Empress. It's something to consider if you can replace the haste elsewhere.

Why did I ever xmog out of T13? Gawd, it looks so good.
90 Blood Elf Priest
71. Silence...I Keel You (4 days)
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/4768327746

SHAME ON YOU, ELETHIA. SHAME.
90 Troll Priest
I WOULD HAVE CALLED IT POWER WORD: TSILYIFIEND
78 Human Priest
Also, I found that Desperate Prayer there was really awesome as sometimes you may get hit by something that gets you really low and you got to get your health back ASAP :p and I really like Divine Star there too because it will end up being more damage than the other two and the healing helps a lot.

Hope this was any useful and gratz on the bra! <3

When we came back for the kill I ended up healing it as Disc, and I took Desperate Prayer and Divine Star so I totally agree on those skills! I eventually mastered Attenuation (ok not really, but I only die like... 1 out of every 20 now!) but messing up and taking the spike damage is so much more manageable with DPrayer and a heavy PW:S.

And thank you! Mauhaha.
90 Blood Elf Priest
02/05/2013 04:50 AMPosted by Theyas
I WOULD HAVE CALLED IT POWER WORD: TSILYIFIEND

idk there's already been a thread named after me. i'm not cool enough for that one, never mind two!
90 Troll Priest
Fine then. Power Word: Theyas
100 Blood Elf Priest
Jeff Dunham reference.
All points lost.

I haven't seen any material since he got divorced, but his first few specials were great. Go hang your head in shame and watch Dane Cook or whatever two bit wannabe you like.

Edit: Also @Elly

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/4768327746
Edited by Nixxe on 2/5/2013 7:13 AM PST
100 Blood Elf Priest
Mer, you run way closer to the back edge of the Attenuations than I ever do. I can tell you that much! Half our raid hugs the front edge of them to keep from dying.
90 Blood Elf Priest
02/05/2013 07:04 AMPosted by Nixxe

02/05/2013 04:37 AMPosted by Tsilyi

YOU ARE !@#$ING SLOW.
90 Pandaren Priest
Oh, for the love of...

Let's just say, since it's such a good forum title, we needed 2 of em. :3 EVERYONE BE HAPPY.
90 Blood Elf Priest
NEVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

THE KEEPER OF THE ARCHIVES MUST BE PUNISHED.
100 Blood Elf Priest

YOU ARE !@#$ING SLOW.

Stops copies me.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7811542296?page=1#9

02/05/2013 08:08 AMPosted by Tsilyi
PUNISHED.
Edited by Nixxe on 2/5/2013 8:09 AM PST
90 Blood Elf Priest
02/05/2013 08:08 AMPosted by Nixxe
Stops copies me.

i see your edit and raise you editception

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/4768327746?page=1#7
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]