sup KT? Blacklisted,Incarnate,Torn Asunder??

100 Orc Death Knight
Hi Kirin'Tor. Was just reminiscing a bit and wanted to poke my head in. Shout-out to Blacklisted in the BC days, and to Incarnate and Torn Asunder variously throughout vanilla and LK. I have also gone by the name Bromilah.

Any old timers still over here? Speak up! Hope to hear from some old friends!

Regards,

Rana/Brom

PS: Hope all is well to each and every one of you! (Even that one troll that thought his guild was going to beat Blacklisted to Vashj/Kael...the guild and the pally's name escape me...)

:D
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Reported.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
No love for Rocket Boots? For shame!
Reply Quote
100 Orc Death Knight
I never played with Rocket Boots? I only remember knowing Mukluk from Rocket Boots. My first raiding experience was with Blackbraid and the KTRA.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Monk
02/07/2013 09:47 AMPosted by Lyzoria
No love for Rocket Boots? For shame!

Always love for Rocket Boots.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
Hi Kirin'Tor. Was just reminiscing a bit and wanted to poke my head in. Shout-out to Blacklisted in the BC days, and to Incarnate and Torn Asunder variously throughout vanilla and LK. I have also gone by the name Bromilah.

Any old timers still over here? Speak up! Hope to hear from some old friends!

Regards,

Rana/Brom

PS: Hope all is well to each and every one of you! (Even that one troll that thought his guild was going to beat Blacklisted to Vashj/Kael...the guild and the pally's name escape me...)

:D

Hey Bromilah its me Amovita/Wraithblade. There are a few old veterans around but they're few and far between. Muk transferred to Thrall server but doesn't log anymore, family matters so he has no time. I haven't seen Muatolinto or Tarag online for so long that their toons don't even register on the search. Bluesteel I'm not sure what happened to him and to be honest I'm not really sure where the rest of the old gang is at now. I transferred to WrA, sadly KT is a low pop server so not much going around and alot of my old friends have left.

I think Blackbraid is still around. I know I've seen Blacksky Company on occasion so I don't really know if they disbanded or he doesn't play anymore.

Yah I miss the old Incarnate/Torn Asunder gang to. Sad these changing times T>T
Edited by Myir on 2/12/2013 11:05 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]