cataclysm battle chest?

55 Night Elf Hunter
The last time i played wow was the BC expansion. im starting to play again so i started the cataclysm 10 day free trail. i have 1 more day left and i now have the option to upgrade to the cataclysm battle chest...what exactly is the battle chest? what comes with it and if so, what expansions come with it?
Reply Quote
1 Orc Hunter
Well, They add Wrath of the Lich King to your account while you was away.

The Battlechest contains Vanilla, Burning Crusade, and Wrath of the Lich King. The Cataclysm set contains the Battlechest and Cataclysm.
Reply Quote
55 Night Elf Hunter
so if i get the cataclysm battle chest i get all the expansions including and up to cataclysm? and also does it come with a free month or do i also have to buy the membership for this month?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
I answered this when you asked in the other thread.
Starting your own thread as suggested is appreciated but it doesn't change the answer you were given.

You are level 44, you do NOT need (or want) the Battle Chest.
While you were gone your Burning Crusades level account got what amounts to a free upgrade to Wrath of the Lich King.

To be fully upgraded (from where you are now) you would need to purchase Cataclysm and Mists.

Cata will allow you to fly in the 'old' world and level to 85.
Mists opens the Monk class, the continent of Pandaria and allows you to level to 90.

None of the expansions come with any game time.
The "Battle Chest" does include 30 days of game time however you can not purchase it and apply it to the account you are posting from because it is an already upgraded account.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]