Best way to Be a Death Knight! / PVP Frost

90 Blood Elf Death Knight
When you think of a Death Knight some of us think of melee attacks. If you ever noticed the Blood Elfs have a good performance and outstanding play styles with there weapons. Number 1 keep your runic power up hmmm what gives runic power? Obliterate, Plague Strike, Icy Touch, and more when you are out of things Empower Rune will help you out it's like a rest. Frost Strike is the one that takes up your runic. well has you know Frost DKs need hast so get the hast Gear it will help you out more well if you take a look at my gear you should try to get it like my gear and you will see how fun it is. Try to jump behind the Target at all times you will win the kill. You have to make it were you want them Chilblains lol is the best way to go to stop other melee for hunters Remorseless winter to stop there pets. Howling Blast gives some runic but it will help when you have Chilblains to slow them all down.
Edited by Zeldins on 2/8/2013 2:12 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
wut...
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
aww man i'm an orc, i can never be the best way type of death knight.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
This thread is equally confusing and amusing.
Reply Quote
02/05/2013 10:57 AMPosted by Zeldins
When you think of a Death Knight some of us think of melee attacks. If you ever noticed the Blood Elfs have a good performance and outstanding play styles with there weapons. Number 1 keep your runic power up hmmm what gives runic power? Obliterate, Plague Strike, Icy Touch, and more when you are out of things Empower Rune will help you out it's like a rest. Frost Strike is the one that takes up your runic so you have to know how to do it right.... i willl input more later

All very true and well explained it is true blood elfs have a good performance and outstanding playstyles with their weapons.
Reply Quote
55 Goblin Death Knight
Dafuq?
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwCZjGO6HIA
Reply Quote
I don't get it...
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
This has been pvp tips from a world wide winner, please join us next week when we discuss the importance of hair in rated pvp.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
I don't know what everybody is going on about, I'm taking notes here.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I seem to be the only one in the world who hates how blood elf weapon swing animations look.
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
02/05/2013 12:00 PMPosted by Joke
aww man i'm an orc, i can never be the best way type of death knight.

*Gasp*!

YOU'RE NOT A REAL FOOTMEN. YOU'RE NOT GOING TO HELP ME DEFEND THE KINGDOM AT ALL!
Reply Quote
69 Gnome Monk
02/06/2013 12:12 PMPosted by Leafytoastdk
This has been pvp tips from a world wide winner, please join us next week when we discuss the importance of hair in rated pvp.

70's hair O_O
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
So you're telling me that obliterate gives runic power, and frost strike takes up runic power?

http://i.imgur.com/oo35Z.gif
Reply Quote
86 Orc Hunter
When you think of a Death Knight some of us think of melee attacks. If you ever noticed the Blood Elfs have a good performance and outstanding play styles with there weapons. Number 1 keep your runic power up hmmm what gives runic power? Obliterate, Plague Strike, Icy Touch, and more when you are out of things Empower Rune will help you out it's like a rest. Frost Strike is the one that takes up your runic so you have to know how to do it right.... For your health!

Helps if you read it with Dr. Steve Brules voice. And fix't the ending.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Do I need hast for blood?
Reply Quote
55 Goblin Death Knight
So you're telling me that obliterate gives runic power, and frost strike takes up runic power?

http://i.imgur.com/oo35Z.gif

You get my seal of approval.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
what is this i dont even
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]