Thrill of the hunt bug

86 Tauren Hunter
Is this talent bugged? It says it works on multishot, but it doesn't.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
It does work on multi shot. What was happening to you that makes you believe that it doesn't work?
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Hunter
It does. It just doesn't make it free unless you're Marksmanship with Bombardment active. It instead cuts the cost down by 20.
Reply Quote
86 Tauren Hunter
"You have a 30% chance when you fire a ranged attack that costs Focus, or Kill command, to reduce the Focus cost of your next 3 arcane shots or multishots by 20"

Mutlishot has a base cost of 20. which means, when i cast it, it should be free. But it's not, it's still consuming focus, and its not consuming the charges. It's simply not working for me

(Im surv atm)
Edited by Nahaw on 2/5/2013 4:43 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Hunter
"You have a 30% chance when you fire a ranged attack that costs Focus, or Kill command, to reduce the Focus cost of your next 3 arcane shots or multishots by 20"

Mutlishot has a base cost of 20. which means, when i cast it, it should be free. But it's not, it's still consuming focus, and its not consuming the charges. It's simply not working for me

(Im surv atm)

Multi-Shot costs 40 Focus base unless you're Marksman with Bombardment active or a Beast Master under Bestial Wrath.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Hunter
Multi-shot have a base cost of 40 focus http://www.wowhead.com/spell=2643
Reply Quote
86 Tauren Hunter
oh... so it does... silly me :p
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]