Elite dagger or LFR sha mace?

90 Night Elf Priest
Does anyone know for shadow whether the 503 Regail's Crackling Dagger elite is better or worse than the 483 LFR Kri'tak, Imperial Scepter of the Swarm mace? On pure int it seems like the sha weapon with 500 int gem is several hundred more int than the dagger. The dagger has about 1k more SP. I've upgraded neither of them yet. I won the dagger on a token roll so I thought it might be worth looking at. It looks pretty much like a draw, and they both have crit.

I think my armory has my hit over cap atm. Probably some wacky thing from when I was switching weapons and also reforging from holy spec.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Without even looking, there is no chance in hell a weapon 20 ilvls higher is worse.
Reply Quote
78 Human Priest
In fact, with the best possible sha gem and 2 valor upgrades, the LFR mace still falls short of the dagger's base stats.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]