Tricks of Our Trade: Blame it on Aedrik

90 Undead Rogue
In an attempt to bring the rogue community together, I say we follow in the footsteps of the Sentry Totem, Mangle: Bear, and more recently Power Word: (for those who don't know, http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/969937219#3 explains this. Link and info taken from Elethia's Power Word: Threads) and try to keep each thread up and running to cap.

The Archives for the Tricks of our Trade threads can be found here:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/4038615496?page=1#0

So, down to the business! Rules of the Thread are as follows:

1. Play nice! We're here to help boost the community, not rip it to shreds with our daggers! Every rogue has the right to come post on the forums, so please no bashing other players in the thread (or any others for that matter). Disagreements will happen, but don't let them turn into screaming matches.

2. Its all about having fun with your fellow rogues! Try not to change the subjects to hating whatever the flavor of the month class is or whatnot. We want the rogue community to look good! (at least, on the surface :P). Casual chatting between the rogues is encouraged.

3. Try to help out your fellow players! Whether it be for pve, pvp, soloing content, 1v1ing, stealthing through Orgrimmar or Stormwind for giggles, or whatever may come up. After all, it'll only make us look better as a whole.

4. More to be added if needed later.

We have a vent server now, kindly donated by one of our own!
Rogue Vent:

legacy.darkstarvent.com

No password

Discussion Topic: Who wants to guess where Machine Gun Spec went?
Idk, I guess it just vanished.
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Uh oh.
10 Goblin Rogue
TIIIIMMMNN!!1!
100 Blood Elf Rogue
/sigh

There's so many choices in the GW2 character creation process I'm kind of stuck.
90 Undead Rogue
Does Tim play on a PvP server? Can someone on the alliance gank him for me? I get the feeling he's responsible for the removal of the last TooT thread.
100 Blood Elf Rogue
02/05/2013 12:36 PMPosted by Taresh
What about TIM!?

This should become a forum meme.
Edited by Verelyse on 2/6/2013 7:28 AM PST
100 Night Elf Rogue
How strange. Usually the moderators wait till we've finished a thread before removing it. Let's keep talking about how the last thread was moderated and see how long it takes this one to go away, too!

Confession: I have played WoW exactly once in the past two weeks. I logged in, tended my farm, completed a Tillers quest, asked a guildie why we didn't have any "guild events" (formerly known as "raid night" when we had more than five active players -- and when I was an active player) this week, then logged off. There is a small chance I'm in a lull. :) I get more out of WoW blogs than the game itself at the moment, but as cliche as it sounds, I think it's more about me than about WoW; I'm one of what feels like relatively few folks who is rather pleased to know that because I've done so few daily grinds thus far, I have a butt-ton of gameplay options whenever I do log on.
100 Blood Elf Rogue
I'm still stuck on the GW2 character creation page.
100 Troll Rogue
02/06/2013 10:18 AMPosted by Verelyse
I'm still stuck on the GW2 character creation page.

If it makes it easier most of them don't matter.
100 Blood Elf Rogue
Usually I'm just like "elf, done." But GW2 doesn't have elves.

So I'm having trouble deciding what kind of new creature I feel like piloting.
10 Goblin Rogue
Sylvari are elf-like and glow in the dark. Win and Win.

Ofc, towering over every living thing while wielding a napalm gun also has much appeal.
100 Human Rogue
How strange. Usually the moderators wait till we've finished a thread before removing it. Let's keep talking about how the last thread was moderated and see how long it takes this one to go away, too!

Confession: I have played WoW exactly once in the past two weeks. I logged in, tended my farm, completed a Tillers quest, asked a guildie why we didn't have any "guild events" (formerly known as "raid night" when we had more than five active players -- and when I was an active player) this week, then logged off. There is a small chance I'm in a lull. :) I get more out of WoW blogs than the game itself at the moment, but as cliche as it sounds, I think it's more about me than about WoW; I'm one of what feels like relatively few folks who is rather pleased to know that because I've done so few daily grinds thus far, I have a butt-ton of gameplay options whenever I do log on.

Yeah, I've logged on like 3 times in 2 weeks. Mostly to go "Why is my RealID so empty?".
100 Blood Elf Rogue
Sylvari are elf-like and glow in the dark. Win and Win.

Ofc, towering over every living thing while wielding a napalm gun also has much appeal.

Pretty sure I'll end up playing a Sylvari and Asura a little to see which I like more.

Being a tree or an alien has roughly equal appeal. :3
90 Undead Rogue
02/06/2013 01:49 AMPosted by Shikantra

Things don't just "vanish" around here. Only rogues vanish.
93 Human Death Knight
http://qkme.me/3svt96
90 Undead Rogue
Why haven't more ppl read Karma's story? http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7811151157
and
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7811022477
93 Worgen Death Knight
02/06/2013 11:41 AMPosted by Relikar

Things don't just "vanish" around here. Only rogues vanish.

I vanished once. I showed up six days later naked and confused.
90 Worgen Rogue
02/06/2013 04:26 PMPosted by Hëartcrushër
I vanished once. I showed up six days later naked and confused.

Oh dear.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6f8pnFXq91rwb52ho1_500.jpg
91 Undead Rogue
I vanished shortly after Pandaria release and I just reappeared a couple days ago.
Also I've been there HC. Always the worst feeling not knowing where you've been, and being naked and confused.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]