Tricks of Our Trade: Blame it on Aedrik

90 Human Rogue
GSO
What'd I do?
90 Undead Rogue
02/07/2013 05:13 PMPosted by Nyex
What'd I do?

Spammed the living !@#$ out of the forums.
90 Blood Elf Rogue
02/06/2013 06:26 PMPosted by Kiljagen
Always the worst feeling not knowing where you've been, and being naked and confused.

so i'm not the only one this has happened to :O
90 Undead Rogue
I hate ending a tv series that was clearly unfinished but got cancelled anyways.

:|
10 Goblin Rogue
Internet installing Sunday! SALVATION!!

I hate ending a tv series that was clearly unfinished but got cancelled anyways.

Firefly?
90 Human Death Knight

Flash Forward?
90 Undead Rogue
02/08/2013 01:11 AMPosted by Troelvah
Firefly?

02/08/2013 01:49 AMPosted by Taresh
Flash Forward?

The Unit.
90 Pandaren Rogue
after a year and a half of having the damnable bindings in the bank, im finally starting thunderfury. then im gonna do rogues proud and be an !@# with the MH glaive and thunderfury.
10 Goblin Rogue
They cancelled my junk?!
90 Blood Elf Rogue
02/08/2013 11:02 AMPosted by Relikar
Firefly?

Flash Forward?

The Unit.

I'm tempted to say there's a difference between a show that hasn't ended, and one that thinks it can get away with pretending it'll never have to end. But I stopped watching it midway, so I could be wrong.
90 Undead Rogue
02/08/2013 12:25 PMPosted by Verelyse
But I stopped watching it midway, so I could be wrong.

Can I post a spoiler? :o Because I seriously think the show could go on.
90 Blood Elf Rogue
But I stopped watching it midway, so I could be wrong.

Can I post a spoiler? :o Because I seriously think the show could go on.

I don't care, honestly I lost all interest when Robert Patrick slept with Abby Brammell and the whole thing turned into a soap opera with guns on a military base. Not sure which season that was.

Edit: That might be unduly harsh; I just thought the direction they went from there was pretty boring.
Edited by Verelyse on 2/8/2013 1:29 PM PST
90 Human Rogue
Nice cold dr. pepper in hand, backside in my comfy chair...playing wow. This is how life is supposed to be. :)
90 Undead Rogue
02/08/2013 01:25 PMPosted by Verelyse
I don't care, honestly I lost all interest when Robert Patrick slept with Abby Brammell and the whole thing turned into a soap opera with guns on a military base. Not sure which season that was.

!@#$% was a cheater. Things worked out in the end though.

BUT ANYWAYS. They left it open imo. Molly left Jonas saying "come find me when you quit" Charles married a potential russian spy, and Tom Ryan left the unit. NEEDS MORE INFO.

Edit: Me and my friend are doing a dead space 3 playthrough. This is his pov, but you get to appreciate me being scared !@#$less

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=qTRZwJKbGW8#t=599s

I intend to make a compilation of all my girly screams once we're done with this.
Edited by Relikar on 2/9/2013 4:37 AM PST
90 Night Elf Rogue
Silly Blizzard trying to mix PvE and PvP. I'm on the Wrathion quest to win the new BGs. So far it has been absolutely miserable. I've been queuing for Silvershard mines because of the CtA and just been getting farmed. I would say its my fault for my lack of gear and skill, but we've been getting farmed like 1600-300. There's no way this is entirely my fault. Clearly no one else, that I seem to have the luck of grouping with, gives a crap either....lol

Also, $%^& warriors. I'm tired of them already....lol

Edit: And 2 more losses. Last won we captured 0 carts. Had 8 people in all PvE gear for the quest. Seriously? Do any horde have that quest?
Edited by Andrraste on 2/9/2013 12:17 PM PST
61 Night Elf Rogue
'
Edited by Liiane on 2/19/2013 12:40 PM PST
90 Undead Rogue
Holy !@#$. Eclipse is OP. Nerf Eclipse. JK DON'T BY WHY OH WHY COULDN'T WE HAVE USE IT IN INTRO TO CS IT IS SOOOOOO USEFUL WTF!
90 Undead Rogue
02/09/2013 11:43 AMPosted by Liiane
Hey friendly rogue friends. I'm about to hit level 90 on my rogue and I'm wondering what are some of your favorite PVE guides/resources?

The stickies are pretty up to date, or at least, mine is. Pretty sure all are though. I would play each spec and see what you like most since unless you are doing heroic progression raiding then it doesn't matter, but in general Assassination has the best AoE, Combat has the best cleave, and Sub has the best burst. All have similar single target dps. Well, combat's might be a bit low and sub's is harder to attain. Assassination is definitely easiest, followed by combat, then sub, but in all honesty it doesn't take much to get good at any spec.
90 Blood Elf Rogue
<Vent>
Healers ruin PVP.
</Vent>
90 Human Rogue
Herro everybody new to the rogue forums:)
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]