KJC kinda buggy on Sha of Fear

90 Undead Warlock
Anyone else notice this? When I am casting with KJC and I get turned into a sha to fly to to a platform, I kind stutter-fly like it is trying to stop and cast while flying or something.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
02/06/2013 03:13 AMPosted by Methalos
Anyone else notice this? When I am casting with KJC and I get turned into a sha to fly to to a platform, I kind stutter-fly like it is trying to stop and cast while flying or something.
I don't think this is just a KJC thing. AFAIK most classes can cast while transformed. I know that when I do the fight as Destro I can continue casting incins and actually stay on the platform as a sha for quite a while.

Fun thing to note if you haven't noticed already is that as Aff you can actually SB/SS the platform add when you go along the backside well before landing. But yes, as Destro if you're casting when you get transformed and continue to cast you will just sit there.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
yeah and also while you're flying over to the platform in sha form, if you're quick enough, you can throw dots up on the adds on the main platform since you're flying behind them. I usually get a corruption or two up on those adds so I can snipe a few extra sould shards

Our disc priest is almost always way behind the rest of us to the platforms because of the casting "bug" when you get transformed
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]