Warlord Bloodhilt

90 Night Elf Mage
I've had this quest for a little while now and I'm wondering how to proceed. I've been hanging around Krasarang as much as possible and sending out LFGs periodically... so far only one response from another player in the same boat. Is this one of those phased type quests so everybody needs to be on it to help? I was thinking of asking some guildmates for help, but none of them are on the quest yet. If it's not phased, they could help me now and I could return the favor when they get the quest, if that would work? Also, I'm assuming this quest has to be all people on our server... am I missing a way to join something cross-realm? Thanks for any help... maybe I'm missing something that would make this easier.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
The NPC is in the krasarang horde keep section of pvp area. It's not phased so everyone can help even if they are not on the quest.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Mage
Thanks for the reply. Good to know it's not phased, I can work on getting some help together.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]