Faction/Realm moving

85 Night Elf Mage
I want to send this toon to another realm and change it to Horde as well, is that a two step process that I have to pay twice for? Or can that be done all at once, and for what cost?
Reply Quote
MVP - World of Warcraft
100 Troll Rogue
They are 2 seperate charges, but you can do them both via the transfer service at the same time. it will be 25 for the transfer and 30 for the faction change, for a total of 55$ + tax if applicable. You can start by clicking Shop on top of the webpage.
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
02/06/2013 02:05 PMPosted by Bubbasmage
I want to send this toon to another realm and change it to Horde as well, is that a two step process that I have to pay twice for? Or can that be done all at once, and for what cost?

I know this is a little old but it doesn't hurt to have the information available in case it is needed so let me cover a few things. :)

They are two different character services, but we have the option to initiate both at the same time that makes it a bit easier.

You simply need to visit the Character Transfer service option on your account.

• Select the character you wish to transfer/faction change.
  • Select the "A different realm" option then enter the realm you wish to move to.
  • Click the "I'd also like to change my faction" option then click continue.

Read the disclaimers and I'd also recommend reviewing the FAQs for both services.

Faction Change FAQ
Character Transfer FAQ

Continue through the payment option. If you have not yet created a Billing Profile for the method of payment that you are using, please do so. I'd also recommend doublechecking your account information to make sure it is up to date.

Complete the transaction and then wait. Most character services will complete within an hour, though it may take longer depending on the service traffic. You can check the History/Status page for your progress.

Once completed you'll be able to log in, select a new race and appearance. You'll also have the option to select a new name.

Please note that if the name of the character is taken on the destination realm your character will be flagged for a rename automatically. This flagging is only removed by selecting a new name and logging into the character so please do that before activating the faction change option. Otherwise, you may require assistance from a Game Master to remove that flagging and/or correct the name.

I hope that helps.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]