Ally Rogue in The Valley of Strength!

48 Undead Rogue
"He went in the inn, someone come AOE him out of stealth!"

Heard someone say this in trade. Don't know if anyone got suckered in.

So mean...
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
When this Rogue was Ally I would sap people inside of the Inn and then run around the top part and they'd aoe around and pull aggro.

I loved doing that. But I don't think that that tauren dude hurts that much anymore.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
02/06/2013 04:27 PMPosted by Mordiss
When this Rogue was Ally I would sap people inside of the Inn and then run around the top part and they'd aoe around and pull aggro.

Pure genius. Hats off to you man.
Reply Quote
48 Undead Rogue
02/06/2013 04:27 PMPosted by Mordiss
I don't think that that tauren dude hurts that much anymore.

I haven't played much since 4.3. I realized after I posted this (due to a sudden memory) that Gamon probably wasn't the monster he used to be. I admit to being outdated.

But, TY. The sap story is so funny.
Reply Quote
I can't even step a foot into org without being hit out of stealth, they don't even have the eye over their heads... Then when I vanish they continue to kill me through it lol...
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
02/06/2013 05:40 PMPosted by Rainymood
I can't even step a foot into org without being hit out of stealth, they don't even have the eye over their heads... Then when I vanish they continue to kill me through it lol...

Try flying in and climbing down while in stealth. Although there not much point because as soon as you find someone flagged guards insta-spawn milliseconds after you open. Try the portal room in the horde panda city. No guards as long as you dont attack the NPCs walking around.
Edited by Hassen on 2/7/2013 6:09 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
02/06/2013 05:40 PMPosted by Rainymood

Yes this ruined the game for World Pvper Rogues for sure!
Reply Quote
We used to have such epic city battles pre guard over-buff. BC/Wrath was where it was at. I've always said, if guards are that strong, why aren't they saving the world instead of me?
Reply Quote
And whats up with guards ridiculous health pools?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]