Nat Pagle

90 Pandaren Monk
I don't know about anyone else but I'm rather sick and tired of trying to fish up these 3 fish to gain rep with him. Blizz you really need to fix this more than an hour everyday sometimes on just one fish is too much to ask. Its not like the items he's selling are game changing. I'm not going to get best friends and suddenly be able to one shot raid bosses. Add some daily quests even if its just one a day be reasonable please
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
In patch 5.2, the fishes' drop rate will be increased and the amount of rep per turn-in will be increased.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
I'll just wait then. Worst grind in the game ever. Even the original Wintersaber grind was better.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
I'm waiting on it, too. I have the walrus-guy fishing pole, and I'd like Nat's hat (with its free lure). Not optimum gear, but I'll settle for "I kept up with my TV shows, so it's good enough" gear. :-)
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
DD
Spent 2.5 hours today fishing for the 3 fish. It took 5 casts to get the spinefish alpha. Another 313 casts to get the flying tiger gourami and another 280 casts to get the mimic octopus. I hope they raise the drop rate significantly because 598 casts to get the 3 fish which net 1650 rep is just too much for a crappy hat that gives +5 to fishing and a free +150 fishing lure.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
I always thought Kurenai rep was bad.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]