Transferring to server, WTS Level 25 guild ..

I will be transferring this toon from the Alliance side of Icecrown (US) to the Horde side of Hyjal (US) late next week. I am bringing with me a level 25 guild which currently has three tabs. As I will have no need for it other than transferring my gold and stock from my current server, I will be putting it up for sale.

I am going to be performing a full guild server and faction swap. This grants me a free name change on the guild also. I am looking for somebody who would be interested in purchasing it. 5.2 is right around the corner and what better way for the aspiring GM/raid leader to start their own team with a guild already max leveled?

I will entertain offers throughout the week and once I have a guaranteed buyer, I can negotiate the price and name. Name selection will require a deposit of half of the negotiated price. If I don't have any takers by the time I move servers I will just name it myself and the buyer will have to pay for their own name change.

I have sold a few guilds before, so I am very aware of their value. I will not entertain low-ball offers. I am also open to trading to reduce the negotiated price.

Any interested buyers please feel free to add my battletag: Synyster18#1167

Have a great day and see you all in a week!

Reply Quote
Reply Quote
32 Blood Elf Paladin
let me know what you are asking. Mail me at
Reply Quote
Just add my battletag and talk to me about it in-game. Thanks.

Also anybody else interested needs to let me know by midnight tomorrow night. I will be transferring Friday morning.
Reply Quote
Bump. Moving servers tonight.
Reply Quote
Bump. Transferring servers within the next couple of hours.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)