I call BS...

100 Tauren Druid
I was knocked out of flight form by Hall"i"Door while flying over the shrine...I mean how can an item knock me out of an animal form presence...added to that, its a bloody shame you can use the shell while flying. I had all these evil thought running through my mind till I was told it had a .5 cast time.

That truely sucks.

The upside, I was able to find my leather gear made from Albino Worgens for transmogs...kind of makes me look slimmer and more in shape.
Reply Quote
I have a shell... just not sure I could use it on a flying Bobcat... waitasec... leather gear made from Albino Worgens?.... I guess that solves that issue!

edit: apparently I cannot spell "from"... fixed!
Edited by Ailchú on 2/2/2013 2:32 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
I have a shell... just not sure I could use it on a flying Bobcat... waitasec... leather gear made from Albino Worgens?.... I guess that solves that issue!

edit: apparently I cannot spell "from"... fixed!

The hard part was skinning some of them...since my gear sucks, I did not completely kill them prior to skinning them. They tended to wiggle and messed up the leather skins. The upside, some of them may have survived the ordeal and are able to mix in with humans...somewhat.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Priest
The shrine has had a lot of problems with bird droppings lately. Honestly, it ruined my best dress.

So this stupid crow kept buzzing over our heads and I decided to throw a shell at it. Imagine my surprise when it started raining cows!
Reply Quote
92 Blood Elf Hunter
I remember when people were experimenting with flight-form in the early days, dropping out of the sky with the intent to bear-form and charge to avoid falling damage.

There were a lot of flattened bear-bombs in those days.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Priest
Had a druid friend in BC admit to jumping off a cliff in order to flight form and fly off.

Then he realized he wasn't in Outland.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
Had a druid friend in BC admit to jumping off a cliff in order to flight form and fly off.

Heh. I've gotten in the habit of landing on narrow peaks, mounting my mammoth to sell vendor trash, remounting a wyvern and flying off. Played too long one day and was tired - tried to fly my mammoth.

It worked.

For a little while.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
02/03/2013 03:30 PMPosted by Halldór

Made me think of all those times I died to the Aldor elevator.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
02/04/2013 07:15 AMPosted by Lukar

Made me think of all those times I died to the Aldor elevator.

Stonzgrinda boggles at Lukar. "You... you got the surgery!"
Reply Quote
80 Tauren Druid

I'm pretty sure I've done that more than once.

On my hunter.

Also, to this day, I still have to remind my Ally toons not to land at the Horde encampment in some zones.
Edited by Durh on 2/4/2013 9:15 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
I remember when people were experimenting with flight-form in the early days, dropping out of the sky with the intent to bear-form and charge to avoid falling damage.

There were a lot of flattened bear-bombs in those days.

I remember witnessing games of aerial "chicken" between druids in Shatt back in the day! The object was to see who would pop back into bird form first after falling allllllll they way down A'dal's light-pillar-thing.

Big Tauren skeletons and little (relatively) Night Elf skeletons, A'dal collected them all.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
The shrine has had a lot of problems with bird droppings lately. Honestly, it ruined my best dress.

So this stupid crow kept buzzing over our heads and I decided to throw a shell at it. Imagine my surprise when it started raining cows!

This speaks volumes about the male Dwarf culture. It also solves an ago old observation...how come we never see Dwarven Females...and this answers the question. Male Dwarves dress up in dresses and painted faces and pretend to be females.

Just yet another reason why not to role a Dwarf, no females and Dwarven Stale Ale.
Edited by Bobcat on 2/4/2013 3:07 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior

I was bored. Engineering accidents happened.
Reply Quote
95 Draenei Shaman
02/04/2013 03:04 PMPosted by Bobcat
Male Dwarves dress up in dresses and painted faces and pretend to be females.

Pretty sure this is not limited to Dwarves.... and the heck of it is, you can't even say they don't look amazing. O_o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUr3HxTbBPA

Played too long one day and was tired - tried to fly my mammoth.

It worked.

For a little while.

Yeah, when Cata came out, I had lost track of which mount I had hotbarred where. My boyfriend and I were in Mt. Hyjal, and he watched as I hopped onto my cat and jumped off a verrrrry tall cliff. I passed a troll who was on a flying mount on the way down. He targeted me and was able to watch me for several seconds before I finally hit. I can just imagine the guildchat:

"No sheet, mon! De next ting I know, it be rainin' cats n goats!"
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
02/04/2013 04:52 PMPosted by Lukar

I was bored. Engineering accidents happened.

Nice change...though grow some hair!!! Roll a Peggy Bundy look and walk in Al Bundy's shoes.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid

Heh. I've gotten in the habit of landing on narrow peaks, mounting my mammoth to sell vendor trash, remounting a wyvern and flying off. Played too long one day and was tired - tried to fly my mammoth.

It worked.

For a little while.

Just a tip, the new Grand Yak has a nice umbrella that will provide you with a short slow fall for a small distance....anything beyond that will cause you to crash and burn like Skylab.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
"Skylab."

Not funny! People died!

*Halldor* Stupid interwebz is bugging and I can't change my toon.

*Also* No one actually died in Skylab*
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
"Skylab."

Not funny! People died!

*Halldor* Stupid interwebz is bugging and I can't change my toon.

*Also* No one actually died in Skylab*

I know...the stench of Dwarven Stale Ale surrounds you.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
02/04/2013 06:00 PMPosted by Bobcat
Nice change...though grow some hair!!! Roll a Peggy Bundy look and walk in Al Bundy's shoes.

Pass. I like the hair I have.
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Priest
02/05/2013 04:43 AMPosted by Lukar
Pass. I like the hair I have.

Is it the same color as the ones on your head?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]