<Filth> is recruiting.

91 Undead Warlock
Call us terrorist if you like. Call us barbarians if you will... Call us what ever you want, just know who we are.

<Filth> is a newly formed guild looking for members. Destruction brings smiles to our face. Organizing for world PvP and any other forms of chaos. Looking for like minded individuals who find fun in causing a ruckus. Message me in game for an invite. Tree huggers and cry babies need not apply.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
Your not in <Filth> though?

Edit: This guild sounds pretty cool though.
Edited by Badger on 2/3/2013 8:22 PM PST
Reply Quote
91 Undead Warlock
Thanks, and yes I am/was but the guild was so newly created my forum status wasn't refreshed.
Reply Quote
100 Human Hunter
Describe other forms of chaos. If it involves tearing gnomes limb from limb I'm in.

-Amel, Your friendly neighborhood Alliance.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Lol, you join his stuff and he will come into your vents and crash it with a text to talk which he spams and crashes your sound card. He was banned from ours because we asked him to stop, and he didn't, which in turn got him kicked from the guild and banned from vent forever. So beware my peoples.
Reply Quote
91 Undead Warlock
Thanks for your support. I wasn't kicked from your guild, I quit because of the petty arguing amongst members. As far as crashing your vent... Guilty as charged. Reason being, it was a lot of fun.

Looking for more to join in on my fun.

P.S. I have no problem eating gnomes
Reply Quote
91 Undead Warlock
To the top. Looking for more scum bags to join our crusade.
Reply Quote
91 Undead Warlock
Still looking for more. Help form this destined guild of awesome.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]