Lvl 90 Hunter up for adoption

90 Orc Hunter
Instead of looking just trying to apply to several guilds that might be recruiting, decided to just put this up and make it easier. I have been raiding since Vanilla, and up to now, excluding Cata. On this server I used to be in Minion during Lich King ( my death knight Culuthi). I am looking for a raiding guild that could use a hunter, and that actually does raid, I do apologize but not looking for social only, or guilds that "plan" on raiding when they get the people. Weekend raiding would be ideal but weekdays aren't out of the question either. Can send me an in game mail, private message or post guild information here. Thank you for your time.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
Ew an orc baby. Nobody wants those. Not even Thrall.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
02/03/2013 08:10 PMPosted by Archaea
Ew an orc baby. Nobody wants those. Not even Thrall.

Could have been a gnome baby, I hear they all have rabies; I at least am spayed and come with all my shots.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
<House of Zug> is currently recruiting for our 10-man raid team.

Experienced team looking to maximize progression in only two nights. Caters to student and professional schedules. Professionally organized and managed.

Raid Nights: Monday/Tuesday 6:30 - 10:30 pm

Barotar, GM
Cernunus, Officer
Detritivores, Officer
Psylosopher, Officer

www.houseofzug.com
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
<House of Zug> is currently recruiting for our 10-man raid team.

Experienced team looking to maximize progression in only two nights. Caters to student and professional schedules. Professionally organized and managed.

Raid Nights: Monday/Tuesday 6:30 - 10:30 pm

Barotar, GM
Cernunus, Officer
Detritivores, Officer
Psylosopher, Officer

www.houseofzug.com

A strong possibility, though the raid times might cause some problems (EST here), won't be a no for now, but still looking at this moment if anyone wants to contact me, thank you.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]