On and off for 7 years...

12 Tauren Druid
I haven't been back for nearly 3 years (damnit I thought I was finally FREE) and the changes are massive. I'm a tad overwhelmed and even got lost in Org (I used to run that place with my eyes closed) but I'm excited to see what else is different.

Just wanted to say hi and beware of the noobie platoon I bring with me. There's about 4-6 of us who are reactivating for the first time in years. Much to the outcry of my hubby, I'm excited to be playing again. I've got ventrilo set up and the cursing is hysterical - we're all getting lost in major cities (except TB) and truly learning the game all over again.

Just wanted to say Hi
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
hi druid. are you what's for dinner?
Reply Quote
12 Tauren Druid
Hello Rogue. My !@# is where the meat is - catch me if you can
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
i was only making casual conversation. i have feelings too, ya know. :/ must be one of those 'mad' cows i hear about in the news from time to time.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Mage
Welcome to join Mutiny if you like! You can yell at Hunnybadger EVERY DAY.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior
don't need to join Mutiny to yell at badger... you can usually find him trolling in trade and get your yelling done there
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]