Blood elf or Undead DK? Im torn.

Im currently undead but am thinking of changing to blood elf for the extra silence alone. I mean doesn't having trinket wotf desecrated ground and lichborne seem a bit redundant or am i using them wrong?

The extra silence however seems like a nice addition and im still left with trinket desecrated ground and lichborne. I had originally went for touch of the grave but honestly will a 15k heal once in a while really make a difference with 350k+ hp?
Edited by Papilon on 2/4/2013 6:30 PM PST
Reply Quote
02/04/2013 05:46 PMPosted by Yagamoth
With Touch from the grave overall your numbers will be slightly higher then if you didn't have it proc'ing so its a slight dps gain. On dummies mine will proc about every 11-13 hits for about 16k, as frost stacking haste is awesome for this.

so every 44-52 turns we get the equivalent of an extra frost strike. I originally went undead for touch of the grave and wotf but they just dont seem like deal breakers now.
Reply Quote
Yeah Touch of the grave is accounting for 3% dps with two hander and 2% when dual wielding. So safe to say this is a nominal ability?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epr8l3-zUcU
Reply Quote
grrrr want to be sexy belf but the racial conundrum pervades me
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Death Knight
Elves need better racial abilities I would have been undead but my warlock was undead and I wanted to try something new.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
I miss mana tap/arcane torrent.

Was so damn broken.
Reply Quote
64 Orc Death Knight
I prefer Orc over the other two. Though do you plan to PvE or PvP? If PvP I suggest forsaken of the two. PvE, which ever one you can tolerate looking at the back side of more.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
02/04/2013 05:11 PMPosted by Papilon
I mean doesn't having trinket wotf desecrated ground and lichborne seem a bit redundant

You can NEVER have too many CC breakers, especially not in pvp these days.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]