@Aegwynn

Tell your walking trashcan players like Zink and Acegromming to think twice before they attack anyone from frostmane horde. Been camping these fools for the last 20 minutes, given them ample time to run away, but they keep tryharding.

Consider yourselves warned.
Reply Quote
Heya creamy, I am so warrned, your gear is a better then mine for now but let you and your buggers be, I think not. You camp our lowbies I'll camp yours and big Ilvl score or not your wont stop me. By they way a 90 with your gear score campitn and 82... your sad.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
i hope your not saying horde on aegwynn is trashcan?
Reply Quote
40 Goblin Priest
Wow you came to the aegwynn forums to talk trash about acegromming grats you just made fun of the special olympics your oh so cool and full of all those other trendy words. Just for your efforts im now going to proceed to hunt down and gank every person from frostmane i can find. To make it worse ill do the cheap thing and fly away when any 90's come out.

Simply put QQ more pvp happened on a pvp server.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
frostmane huh? guess my kos list gunna fill up quite nicely now.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Edited by Xoolloon on 2/23/2013 10:49 PM PST
Reply Quote
Creamo. frostmourn is a ligit target a BIG target :)
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
o.O talking !@#$ because you killed some of the scrubs from Aegwynn - and yes we have a lot of them. I bet you feel proud of yourself don't you?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]