Jennifer

90 Troll Druid
By request and with permission from her husband and family, I make this post.

A Faded Dreams Guildie passed away on Feb 3rd 2013, her name was Jennifer and her toon was Passion. She was twenty-seven years old. She leaves behind a husband and son. We hope this message reaches all of her friends, she had so many of them.

Her obituary is available, however it does not do her justice.

Jennifer and her husband joined Faded Dreams as a healing team during Cataclysm, they had only been married a short time. Jennifer always greeted other players with kind words, and a silly humor that made others smile. She was a courteous person, graceful, and thoughtful.

We will miss you Jennifer.

We will be dedicating this year's FD Games to Jennifer. She played a lot towards the end. It is the wish of her husband to hold a memorial for her on Feb the 15th, he will be logging her toon in to speak with her friends.

The way we go about making friends has changed, the world is becoming smaller. Please be respectful.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
R.I.P. Passion/Jennifer

I did not know her but I'm sure many will miss her. I lost my roomate and Friend in late December. Here is hoping <Faded Dreams> and others can enjoy the games despite the loss.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Jenna was an amazing person with a big heart, We were BFFs. I'm gonna miss carrying her drunk behind through arenas =|
I have a lot to say but all I know is that woman deserved the best and unfortunately she didn't get to enjoy it for very long <3 ;(
Edited by Affectionate on 2/5/2013 6:00 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
RIP Jen,
gonna miss our weird and wacky conversations, my condolances to her family and fellow guildies.

love from Camel
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Oh my Jen... I am heartbroken. It's less than a year since we first met but we broke that rollercoaster those first few months. I was joyous with you when you found your love and he moved mountains to be with you. I am so going to miss trading rants with you. I am going to miss your Passion for all of life. We never got our road trip and I never sent you that book. I am feeling much unfinished!! Truly, truly heartbroken... I will miss you always Jennifer Michelle. Love always, FaiFai
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
my condolences..I don't recall meeting Jen but memories of her shall be shared and live forever from her family and friends. rest peacefully <3
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
My condolences to her husband and son. She will be missed from this world, hopefully theres people just like her where shes at now.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
My condolences to Jen's family. No one can explain why some are here such a short time, but I know Jen was a bright star and brought a lot of love and laughter to those she touched.

God Speed Jen! RIP
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
RIP.. sad day :-(
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
I did not know passion/Jennifer but my prayers are with everyone whom knew her.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
My condolences to her husband and family. Too young to be lost.
Edited by Toxarís on 2/7/2013 12:25 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

To her Husband, stay strong man. You have a son, times are going to get rough raising a child as a widowed father. But know Jennifer will alwayz be lookn over both of you and guiding you thro life. Jus never give up, your a father and a mother now. Stay strong and believe in yourself and believe in your child. Your son is the legacy of your wife, never doubt or give up on him. Cherish every moment and grow strong together. Im a father myself of two, I dont know what your goin thro and cannot tell you how its going to be. Jus know I feel your pain from here, jus hug that boy of yours and never let go.

God bless,
- Black
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Your life was cut too short Jen.
To her family, I am deeply sorry for your loss. I will pray for you all every day.

<3 Ari
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
I have no idea who this woman is but she seems like a lovely lady. Prayers go out to her family and I'm sorry about the losses. RIP Jennifer, you are in a better place now and that is what matters. She's looking down on all of us now and smiling. She will proceed to follow the guild in some form and ensure everything goes well.
Once more, RIP and my prayers go out to each and all of you.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
Only the good die young... Rest in peace Jennifer, you won't be forgotten. My prayers also go out to her family
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]