Sorry, Were You Looking for This? - question

100 Pandaren Hunter
For the last month my guild has been trying to get this. we have the 2 dps who go in on the first shadow zone click at the same time with the healer just healing. we stand there and wait 25 secs and hit the button before we die and we have yet to get the achivment. what are we doing wrong?
Edited by Shadezslayer on 2/5/2013 5:14 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Orc Hunter
The more people who click it, the shorter the channel time. You can't do it with 2, it's (if I remember right) 30s channel time with only 2 people doing it, which means you'll die before it finishes. You DON'T need to kill the boss after doing it, so just send a bunch of people down at once, get achievement, wipe, come back n kill boss ;-)
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Hunter
2 people makes it 15 secs or so says wowhead. me and my buddy stand there and clicked the button. then we watch the timer go down for 25 secs and have not gotten it yet.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
We did it on our first totem. 2 DPS and the healer go down. The 2 dps immediately go to the totem and start channeling and the healer heals us up. Once were healed up the healer comes and channels. We did this on one attempt and still got the kill. Good luck.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]