dispersion?

90 Human Priest
If dispersion can be locked out,
then why can hunters deterrence when i have them disarmed?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
because different classes are different?
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
Because not all D-words are same? Priests aren't huntards? How can you fish with no fishing pole? Can you really make a camp/cooking fire without tinder and fire?

Many things in our world of warcraft have no correlation to reality. It's a strange and mysterious place.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Actually, you used to be able to prevent Deterrence by disarming them.

Doesn't answer your question, but just thought you should know.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Because not all D-words are same? Priests aren't huntards? How can you fish with no fishing pole? Can you really make a camp/cooking fire without tinder and fire?

Many things in our world of warcraft have no correlation to reality. It's a strange and mysterious place.

ok..
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
pally bubble.. mages iceblock....can also be locked out...hunter shouldnt be an exception then
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
I don't want Dispersion nerfed either but we're not gonna get anywhere comparing apples to oranges. And trying to nerf others just because we are.
Edited by Vixie on 2/5/2013 6:45 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
I kinda dont like the healing change either because i Have to wear full resil to last against most melee teams.... im not looking foward to the next patch at all
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
02/05/2013 06:31 PMPosted by Ultimatefist
pally bubble.. mages iceblock....can also be locked out...hunter shouldnt be an exception then

Well to be fair, Dispersion can't be mass dispelled. Let's try to not shoot ourselves in the foot eh? We already got DP back. Just keep at the complaints and they'll revert Phantasm too.

At least then I won't quit.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
If they're gonna lock it out we should take no damage when we actually can use it. We can still easily die during a warriors burst if we forget to bubble prior to dispersing.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
I would be fine with the lockout nerf if they added CC immunity during Dispersion's duration.
Edited by Dreamskull on 2/6/2013 9:56 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
Because a hunters dmg dies when he uses it. If you have dots on your dmg does not die and they can't swap.
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
02/06/2013 09:59 AMPosted by Snootles
Because a hunters dmg dies when he uses it. If you have dots on your dmg does not die and they can't swap.

whens the last time u seen a hunter do dmg because last i recall its his safari thats handling things
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
02/06/2013 10:48 AMPosted by Ultimatefist

whens the last time u seen a hunter do dmg because last i recall its his safari thats handling things

Mebbe it's your hat. Can you even see where you're going?
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest

Really? Like our dps doesn't die when when they we use Dispersion.

I am pretty sure hunters have dots too. Did you forget that one fact?

Mebbe it's your hat. Can you even see where you're going?

Shadow Priests are psychic creatures of darkness.

We don't need eyes to see. Get with the program.
Edited by Dreamskull on 2/6/2013 1:16 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
A brief musical interlude to showcase what I think about the priest forums as a whole...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DohRa9lsx0Q
Edited by Dreamskull on 2/6/2013 2:00 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest

You're used to it, being Undead. I'm an ex-UD and been shadow since vanilla, I'm fine. The OP is a human lol who's whining that some other class/spec can or can't do something we can or can't do (now or in the future).

Which only begets the jump off a cliff talk that moms do.

Every day GC posts some adjustment to the proposed nerfs and buffs, like they always do. Just wait for Live and see what we end up with, then relearn H2P. It's what we True Original Loyal Shadow Priests have always done.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest

You're used to it, being Undead. I'm an ex-UD and been shadow since vanilla, I'm fine. The OP is a human lol who's whining that some other class/spec can or can't do something we can or can't do (now or in the future).

Which only begets the jump off a cliff talk that moms do.

Every day GC posts some adjustment to the proposed nerfs and buffs, like they always do. Just wait for Live and see what we end up with, then relearn H2P. It's what we True Original Loyal Shadow Priests have always done.

I've already played shadow under the model that is about to go live.

The shadow priest community will dwindle because this patch will leave us gimped.

Does Wrath of the Lich King and Cataclysm ring a bell? Not getting any flashbacks yet?

If not, I find your veteran claim to be extreamly suspect compared to my own and others.
Edited by Dreamskull on 2/6/2013 1:56 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
The shadow priest community will dwindle because this will leave us gimped.

Which is why there are comments here and there saying "lol fotm spriests". Buffs and nerfs come and go but the real shadow priests will always be here. Or close-by, playing alts. Or D3.

I always enjoy myself so nothing really affects me. Surely not emotionally nor hysterically - it's still just a video game.

Wrath & Cata BGs were still fun. Low-end RBG and arena were good times. PvE was good and bad but stuff still died, we got lootz, things got less wipey. There were tons of other things to do in-game - til we ran out of things to do. Then they gave us D3 for free. I was entertained thru Wrath and Cata. But then I'm not a cynical b who expects Blizzard to cater to me - I just had fun with what we had.

What's your problem?
Edited by Vixie on 2/6/2013 1:59 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
The shadow priest community will dwindle because this patch will leave us gimped.

Which is why there are comments here and there saying "lol fotm spriests". Buffs and nerfs come and go but the real shadow priests will always be here. Or close-by, playing alts. Or D3.

I always enjoy myself so nothing really affects me. Surely not emotionally nor hysterically - it's still just a video game.

That may be true.

But it doesn't mean us oldies should have to suffer through long bouts of uselessness, especially to get rif of flavor of the month re-rollers. They shouldn't even exist from a development standpoint if Blizzard was actually serious about thier own development.

There is a number of things they could do to quickly solve balance issues.

They just choose to feed the cycle for some reason, weather malicious or otherwise.
Edited by Dreamskull on 2/6/2013 2:08 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]