LF Friends! Achieve hunter partner; insane

90 Draenei Paladin
No seriously. I recently returned to wow and all my old friends were gone. I switched to Whisperwind from a PVP server. Now all I need are some new friends! It's just not enjoyable playing wow alone all the time. I especially would love an achievement hunting partner. Someone to do loremaster and insane with along with any other longer grinding achievements. Dungeons, dailies, quests, etc. you name it! Also leveling up a priest as heals which is level 22 at the moment if you would like to do lower level dungeons also!

I feel like I'm filling out a dating profile. But I don't see any point in playing the game if it is not enjoyable. You can PST me any time on my paladin Yuvaela or priest Avaela!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
I'd grind out insane with you and whatnot if you were Horde -- after they fix the bug, of course. Hope you find someone.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
We would only be able to communicate with emotes.

I did not know there was a bug! Thanks for mentioning it!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]