All races are now in a FFA?

(Locked)

So every race all of a sudden is only for their race who wins(Yes I know Dwarves and gomes, Trolls and orcs and soo on wouldn't attack each other.) but if they did who do you think would win and so forth?

We are going to start from MoP, because if we start at warcraft the humans auto die because without the dwarves or yeah blah blah blah

So it is Mist of Pandaria, the World is now in a free for all, who wins? (Only playable races no factions such as kirin tor or argent crusade.)

Idk where to put this thread honestly but since people on the story fourm seem to know more about the lore and such I will drop it here since you guys can't point out there strongs weakenesses and why you think that race will win and such.

Gnomes>Dwarves.

Forsaken would be fighting high elves and worgen soo idk.

Humans would be safe... they are very secluded.

Orcs-Trolls-Goblins, idk the trolls regain abilites are really strong... but the darkspears are the weakest troll tribe.

Tauren very secluded like humans.

Draenei>Night elves. (Because the night elves would also get destroyed by the worgen in there city.
Edited by Darmonic on 2/6/2013 3:05 PM PST
90 Draenei Monk
Pretty sure the draenei would just leave.
^ You are right... but that is no fun, I mean honestly I feel like the Draenei could overpower the night elves since they would be fighting a war on the outside and inside.
90 Draenei Monk
02/06/2013 03:11 PMPosted by Darmonic
^ You are right... but that is no fun, I mean honestly I feel like the Draenei could overpower the night elves since they would be fighting a war on the outside and inside.

I think night elves significantly out number the draenei and worgen.
So you think they would win... I mean they can't even hold Ashenvale, and the worgen already caused chaos before and they sent them to the dream.
90 Draenei Monk
02/06/2013 03:18 PMPosted by Darmonic
So you think they would win... I mean they can't even hold Ashenvale, and the worgen already caused chaos before and they sent them to the dream.

Couldn't hold Ashenvale against the horde's main army. That's a much larger force than either the worgen or draenei have access to.
Well when Sargeras was looking for intelligent creatures he came to Argus not Azeroth first, So I think you are underestimating the Draenei,

Also it takes 30 wasp to kill 30,000 bees. So numbers are not everything.
90 Gnome Priest
02/06/2013 03:11 PMPosted by Darmonic

The Draenei wouldn't encounter much conflict honestly. Their islands are isolated and to try and attack them by coming on boats would just be suicide, especially with their kind of technology and if Exodar is up and running.

Night Elves would also be fine besides the threat of Draenei, but I would think they could overwhelm the Orcs out of Ashenvale because Orcs would be fighting from almost what 4 different fronts? Goblins, Trolls, Tauren and Night Elves. Goblins would def lose or end up killing themselves while taking out a big part of their enemies. Tauren I see just locking down Mulgore and keeping everyone out, but they could attack Orcs. Trolls would probably die quickly but still put up quite a big fight.
Think we had this topic and I'm pretty sure Dwarves were the most heavily favored to win.
Yes honestly Kalmidor would be a blood bath all the races are so close, The orcs and trolls would fight but honestly the orcs would come out in front I do feel like the tauren would try to play an alamo war and the Goblins.... idk they are a lot more threatening then they look...

Extremely hard to win a two front war.

on the Eastern Kingdoms the Humans are so secluded, but I think the Dwarves would actually beat the gnomes and press south or north or maybe just lock themselves into ironforge...
90 Gnome Priest
02/06/2013 03:36 PMPosted by Darmonic
on the Eastern Kingdoms the Humans are so secluded, but I think the Dwarves would actually beat the gnomes and press south or north or maybe just lock themselves into ironforge...

I think the Gnomes would win.

I have this idea that if it was a free for all fight between everything, the Gnomes might try and use the Troggs and radiation against other races.

Plus heck most the Technology that the Alliance uses is Gnomish technology. Plus I also kind of hold hope that Gnomes kept some of their more brilliant technology to themselves.
Yes without the Neutral faction (Argent crusade "The Ashbringer") I do think the Forsaken would be force to reckon with but our numbers would only increase versus human enemies, which are blocked by Elves,Worgen,Dwarves and gnomes.... we wouldn't get a burst in our population till we reached them... but we do have Kel'Thuzad's apprentice Helcular who is a necromancer so maybe we could make more before then.

02/06/2013 03:43 PMPosted by Haely

I think the Gnomes would win.

I have this idea that if it was a free for all fight between everything, the Gnomes might try and use the Troggs and radiation against other races.

Plus heck most the Technology that the Alliance uses is Gnomish technology. Plus I also kind of hold hope that Gnomes kept some of their more brilliant technology to themselves.

The only reason I am against you is they don't have gnomergan yet so they wouldn't have the shelter like the dwarves do with Ironforge and would be fighting and sleeping in the brutal cold of Dun Morogh.
Edited by Darmonic on 2/6/2013 3:46 PM PST
90 Gnome Priest
02/06/2013 03:44 PMPosted by Darmonic
The only reason I am against you is they don't have gnomergan yet so they wouldn't have the shelter like the dwarves do with Ironforge and would be fighting and sleeping in the brutal cold of Dun Morogh.

That's part of the reason why I'm not 100% confident in what I said either.

It's kind of BS too.

It's also why I said they might use the Troggs and radiation against other races, they have at least some part of Gnomeregan and an attacking force could possibly met with the Troggs and radiation in Gnomeregan.

I'm hoping the Gnomes are clever enough to use this to their advantage against other races.
90 Night Elf Hunter
Forsaken win.

Kalimdor would leave the Eastern Kingdoms alone for the most part and vice versa as they'd be too busy fighting on their own continent. The Forsaken already control the vast majority of the EK's north and with neutral parties gone they would easily sweep East and then north to the Blood Elves. The BE already have a relatively small population and they were relyin on the Forsaken for aid. They'd be crushed.

With this the Forsaken would have an even larger army with more resources and would sweep south. Gilnaes would fall very quickly with no aid from the Alliance and the Dwarves and Humans down south would be in conflict still, allowing the Forsaken to easily overtake the two.

With the EK united in undeath it'd be very easy to take over the remaining outposts in Northrend and then invade Kalimdor from there. Seeing as Kalimdor would be the greatest battlefield it would just come down to waiting until all factions in the North are severely weakened to attack. With the North gone the South would fall just as easily as the Forsaken a would be massive at this point.

Pandaria would be exceedingly difficult to control due to the Sha. A mass invasion there by the Forsaken would most likely end in an immense Sha eruption that destroys the land, mqking it a wasteland.

You do know that the only race the forsaken can get raised are humans, right? Aside from the Argents and the humans of Stromgard, there aren't any more in the continent of Lordaeron. Until you get to the borders of Stormwind far to the south, it's all dwarves and gnomes and neither of those races are susceptible to being turned to undead. The dwarves hold many positions that are military choke points and have a lot of weaponry of their own. If the forsaken attacked the dwarves, they'd be sticking their hand into a wood chipper.
90 Night Elf Hunter
02/06/2013 03:50 PMPosted by Haely

That's part of the reason why I'm not 100% confident in what I said either.

It's kind of BS too.

It's also why I said they might use the Troggs and radiation against other races, they have at least some part of Gnomeregan and an attacking force could possibly met with the Troggs and radiation in Gnomeregan.

I'm hoping the Gnomes are clever enough to use this to their advantage against other races.

Don't forget the orbiting lazer cannon either. That is an actual weapon the gnomes have I believe.
Forsaken win.

Kalimdor would leave the Eastern Kingdoms alone for the most part and vice versa as they'd be too busy fighting on their own continent. The Forsaken already control the vast majority of the EK's north and with neutral parties gone they would easily sweep East and then north to the Blood Elves. The BE already have a relatively small population and they were relyin on the Forsaken for aid. They'd be crushed.

With this the Forsaken would have an even larger army with more resources and would sweep south. Gilnaes would fall very quickly with no aid from the Alliance and the Dwarves and Humans down south would be in conflict still, allowing the Forsaken to easily overtake the two.

With the EK united in undeath it'd be very easy to take over the remaining outposts in Northrend and then invade Kalimdor from there. Seeing as Kalimdor would be the greatest battlefield it would just come down to waiting until all factions in the North are severely weakened to attack. With the North gone the South would fall just as easily as the Forsaken a would be massive at this point.

Pandaria would be exceedingly difficult to control due to the Sha. A mass invasion there by the Forsaken would most likely end in an immense Sha eruption that destroys the land, mqking it a wasteland.

You do know that the only race the forsaken can get raised are humans, right? Aside from the Argents and the humans of Stromgard, there aren't any more in the continent of Lordaeron. Until you get to the borders of Stormwind far to the south, it's all dwarves and gnomes and neither of those races are susceptible to being turned to undead. The dwarves hold many positions that are military choke points and have a lot of weaponry of their own. If the forsaken attacked the dwarves, they'd be sticking their hand into a wood chipper.

They do have Hecular though? who is "He seems to be eager to find a method by which to remove the Worgen's immunity to the curse of undeath"
Edited by Darmonic on 2/6/2013 4:04 PM PST
He is right the Forsaken could easily handle the Elves and worgen with the new plague that "melts your face." The Dwarves vs gnomes would tire each other out letting the Forsaken easily sweep past their remaining forces.
90 Human Paladin
02/06/2013 03:35 PMPosted by Katarn
Think we had this topic and I'm pretty sure Dwarves were the most heavily favored to win.

The dwarves have advanced technology, air superiority, great strength and stamina, industrial power and proficient healers. They also have the most defensible capital, hands down. With the clans united, they should also have a numerical advantage over most (if not all) other races (being the only people who haven't lost a majority of their population to some recent calamity or another). They get my vote.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]