All races are now in a FFA?

(Locked)

90 Gnome Priest
02/06/2013 04:09 PMPosted by Darmonic
He is right the Forsaken could easily handle the Elves and worgen with the new plague that "melts your face." The Dwarves vs gnomes would tire each other out letting the Forsaken easily sweep past their remaining forces.

What if the Forsaken had to deal with the Worgen, Elves, Gnomes and Dwarves at once?

This may be a free for all but it's still likely that some races might see another as potentially more dangerous and temporarily align to dispose of said race.

Just my thoughts on that subject. Now if it was a 100% outright war where everyone was just straight out killing everything they saw then Azeroth and everything on it would just die anyways even the undead.

02/06/2013 04:12 PMPosted by Egrem
Think we had this topic and I'm pretty sure Dwarves were the most heavily favored to win.

The dwarves have advanced technology, air superiority, great strength and stamina, industrial power and proficient healers. They also have the most defensible capital, hands down. With the clans united, they should also have a numerical advantage over most (if not all) other races (being the only people who haven't lost a majority of their population to some recent calamity or another). They get my vote.

The problem is the clans uniting. There is still quite a bit of animosity between the clans especially with Dark Iron so they could potentially be dealing with an internal conflict as well as outside.
Edited by Haely on 2/6/2013 4:14 PM PST
90 Draenei Monk
Anyway, I stand by the draenei just leaving. So, in a way they'd be the true winners.
Well with the Dwarves and gnomes fighting them as well they would probably lose, but this is a free for all those two races would be busy fighting each other.
90 Night Elf Hunter
02/06/2013 04:07 PMPosted by Rufyn
You do know that the only race the forsaken can get raised are humans, right? Aside from the Argents and the humans of Stromgard, there aren't any more in the continent of Lordaeron. Until you get to the borders of Stormwind far to the south, it's all dwarves and gnomes and neither of those races are susceptible to being turned to undead. The dwarves hold many positions that are military choke points and have a lot of weaponry of their own. If the forsaken attacked the dwarves, they'd be sticking their hand into a wood chipper.

We only know that they are unable to raise Worgen. We've no idea about their dwarf, elf, or gnome raising capabilities.

But let's assume they can't raise anybody but humans.
Quel'Thalas would still be easily crushed. There are still plenty of humans from the 7th in Gilnaes to raise as well as all of those residing in Arathi.

Th gnomes and Dwarves would have dealt catastrophic damage to he humans at this point and the Gnomes probably would use a nuclear device on one or both of the other factions. Regardless, southern EK would be severely weakened. Gnomeregan would fall in a straight invasion and Ironforge would simple be pumped with gas through the gate. Stormwind would already be weakened and would easily fall to a plague bombing/bat riding attack.

All those fresh human corpses and the Forsaken are back in tip top condition and even better armed as they now have Dwarf and Gnome technology. In the end they still win.

The forsaken would have access to many non-human corpses. it's clear that the Val'kyr can only raise human dead. They do not have the capability to raise other dead or they'd be doing it right now. I mean there's hundreds of dead orcs in Silverpine to experiment on. Hecular's experiments have yet to show any progress so it's not something to count upon him succeeding.

The dwarves would be able to burn the forsaken from a distance. The only way into their lands is by the tunnels. Which are easily turned into deathtraps. That mans the forsaken have to fight their way in through extremely strong fortified positions with massive casualties on their side. It's a losing game for them.

If they somehow managed to reach the gates of Ironforge, how do you think they could pump their poison through them? Those are very thick stone and metal gates. They withstood the full might of the original Horde.

As for them dropping plague in Stormwind, probably not. Stormwind has gryphon riders who would be able to intercept the bat riders.

honestly, you're giving every advantage to the forsaken and completely negating the advantages the other races have. IF the forsaken managed to fight and take out the dwarves, they'd be very weakened by the massive loss in population.
02/06/2013 04:17 PMPosted by Lena
Anyway, I stand by the draenei just leaving. So, in a way they'd be the true winners.

Not really they are stuck in the Nether and the Naaru dies and absorbs all their souls.

02/06/2013 04:18 PMPosted by Kynrind

We only know that they are unable to raise Worgen. We've no idea about their dwarf, elf, or gnome raising capabilities.

But let's assume they can't raise anybody but humans.
Quel'Thalas would still be easily crushed. There are still plenty of humans from the 7th in Gilnaes to raise as well as all of those residing in Arathi.

Th gnomes and Dwarves would have dealt catastrophic damage to he humans at this point and the Gnomes probably would use a nuclear device on one or both of the other factions. Regardless, southern EK would be severely weakened. Gnomeregan would fall in a straight invasion and Ironforge would simple be pumped with gas through the gate. Stormwind would already be weakened and would easily fall to a plague bombing/bat riding attack.

All those fresh human corpses and the Forsaken are back in tip top condition and even better armed as they now have Dwarf and Gnome technology. In the end they still win.

The forsaken would have access to many non-human corpses. it's clear that the Val'kyr can only raise human dead. They do not have the capability to raise other dead or they'd be doing it right now. I mean there's hundreds of dead orcs in Silverpine to experiment on. Hecular's experiments have yet to show any progress so it's not something to count upon him succeeding.

The dwarves would be able to burn the forsaken from a distance. The only way into their lands is by the tunnels. Which are easily turned into deathtraps. That mans the forsaken have to fight their way in through extremely strong fortified positions with massive casualties on their side. It's a losing game for them.

If they somehow managed to reach the gates of Ironforge, how do you think they could pump their poison through them? Those are very thick stone and metal gates. They withstood the full might of the original Horde.

As for them dropping plague in Stormwind, probably not. Stormwind has gryphon riders who would be able to intercept the bat riders.

honestly, you're giving every advantage to the forsaken and completely negating the advantages the other races have. IF the forsaken managed to fight and take out the dwarves, they'd be very weakened by the massive loss in population.

I feel like the gates would be gone after fighting with the gnomes...
Edited by Darmonic on 2/6/2013 4:21 PM PST
90 Gnome Priest
02/06/2013 04:18 PMPosted by Rufyn
This may be a free for all but it's still likely that some races might see another as potentially more dangerous and temporarily align to dispose of said race.

If they team up then its the current situation -_-
Free for All is every faction or itself fighting all the others regardless of past history.

You can still hate each other and want to kill each other but form a temporary alliance to kill a bigger threat.

You can have the Gnomes and Dwarves still fighting each other but their main forces are countering the Forsaken because they both recognize it's a bigger threat to them then each other.

If they team up then its the current situation -_-
Free for All is every faction or itself fighting all the others regardless of past history.

You can still hate each other and want to kill each other but form a temporary alliance to kill a bigger threat.

You can have the Gnomes and Dwarves still fighting each other but their main forces are countering the Forsaken because they both recognize it's a bigger threat to them then each other.

The Enemy of my Enemy is my friend, I think the gnomes would agree that is a good idea but the dwarves are not that bright... and drunk.

Also the humans are directly connected with Ironforge so they couldn't lock themselves in they would have the same problem of the Night elves with the Worgen.
Edited by Darmonic on 2/6/2013 4:25 PM PST
90 Gnome Priest
This whole topic is basically impossible to decide.

I guess it's fun to debate though.

Yes of course that is the point :D (It is amazing how compact Kalmidor is versus the Eastern kingdoms.)
90 Gnome Priest

Yes of course that is the point :D (It is amazing how compact Kalmidor is versus the Eastern kingdoms.)

Eastern Kingdoms would honestly just basically implode lol.

Plus you guys are discounting the Blood Elves a little to quick. They have the Sunwell and could use this as a very powerful power source for them.

Didn't the Elves used to have some sort of barrier system?

Eastern Kingdoms would honestly just basically implode lol.

Plus you guys are discounting the Blood Elves a little to quick. They have the Sunwell and could use this as a very powerful power source for them.

Didn't the Elves used to have some sort of barrier system?

Which failed, and the forsaken leader is a high elf she knows how it works.
90 Draenei Monk
Not really they are stuck in the Nether and the Naaru dies and absorbs all their souls.

The naaru is fine, he can take us to another planet. Plus we have lots of replacements.
02/06/2013 04:53 PMPosted by Lena

The naaru is fine, he can take us to another planet. Plus we have lots of replacements.

Did you see what happened to Auchidoun? The Draenei there sheltered themselves the Naaru died and started absorbing all of their souls, Honestly I feel like that is the only reason the Naaru are allied with us so when they can revive after they are full from our souls.
90 Draenei Monk
02/06/2013 04:56 PMPosted by Darmonic

Did you see what happened to Auchidoun? The Draenei there sheltered themselves the Naaru died and started absorbing all of their souls, Honestly I feel like that is the only reason the Naaru are allied with us so when they can revive after they are full from our souls.

Which is supposedly a rare event.
The Forsaken aren't winning anything. They were having trouble fending off the Worgen. If they should somehow manage to win, and doing that would be questionable at best, they'd then have to get through the Wildhammer Dwarves, Argent Crusade who would have no reason not to go after them without the rest of the Horde backing the Forsaken any longer, and the Blood Elves.

Aside from a small amount of Argent Crusaders, there's not many humans for them to rez to restore their depleted numbers. If through some miraculous act they manage to win the north, they'll be too beaten down to put up a fight against Ironforge of Stormwind.
The Forsaken aren't winning anything. They were having trouble fending off the Worgen. If they should somehow manage to win, and doing that would be questionable at best, they'd then have to get through the Wildhammer Dwarves, Argent Crusade who would have no reason not to go after them without the rest of the Horde backing the Forsaken any longer, and the Blood Elves.

Aside from a small amount of Argent Crusaders, there's not many humans for them to rez to restore their depleted numbers. If through some miraculous act they manage to win the north, they'll be too beaten down to put up a fight against Ironforge of Stormwind.

We already said no neutral factions, because then we have to add in the black rock orcs and quilboars and so forth.

Also the Worgen are meant to fight Demons and undead and lost gilneas... the blood fang is dead, they got pushed all the way out of Silverpine so the worgen are actually not that great... I mean their world is supposedly lost to the legion.

Which is supposedly a rare event.

Is that what the Naaru told you... mhmm they are evil.
Edited by Darmonic on 2/6/2013 5:03 PM PST
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Mana bombs.

Lots and lots of mana bombs.

/win
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]