Andorhal, Stormgarde, Alliance

90 Undead Mage
02/06/2013 08:36 PMPosted by Lorthuron

Stormwind, and any humans really, are out due to the Val'kyr.

The Revantusks are a pretty strong tribe, not Gurubashi or Amani (before we killed them 600 million times) but still pretty good. The Wildhammers would be in for a tough fight.

Ironforge really could be a big issue, especially if Arathi and Stromgarde were secured.

Not if we block off Thoradin Wall. In all seriousness Arathi Highlands should go to the Alliance. The Forsaken can't just try and claim all the land for themselves. They got enough to supposedly live in peace.

"hur hur thats what they said about hillsbrad" *shows the field of sludge that is southshore* "More where this came from buddy trust me...I think you underestimate just how dead and pissed off we are lol"
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
I understand your confusion, but Andorhal is half occupied by the Scourge, not the Forsaken. It is hard to distinguish between the two. If the Forsaken do intrude on this situation they would have Highlord Tirion and Darion Morgraine on their doorstep. The Alliance is not trying to control Andorhal. It is mostly under the leadership of the Ebon Blade and local resistance.

Sadly only when things are completed in Pandaria is when some attention will be made to the former Kingdom of Lordaeron and the surrounding areas. I hope Turalyon will return and lead the Southern faction of the Order of the Silver Hand to retake Stormguard. There they can mount an offensive against the incursions of the Forsaken and obliterate their presence with the help of the Ashen Verdict (Argent Crusade and the Knights of the Ebon Blade)

uhhh pretty sure the Forsaken do control Anderhol. We beat back the Alliance at the end of that quest line.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
02/08/2013 09:35 AMPosted by Mestre
I would love to see many refugees from Stromgarde and Gilneas take up and conquer Stromgarde back, there would be a 2 districts for each one. The Stromgarde would be defending Arathi and helping defend the wall, while the people of Gilneas would use it as a ground for assalting their city and sending in troops (instead of wherever they are now...)

That could work. I'd like to see Stromgarde become very important to the Alliance being one of their only 2 ports in Lordaeron. Sort of how Theramore was so important being the Alliance's only port in eastern Kalimdor.
Edited by Gollard on 2/8/2013 10:29 AM PST
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Death Knight
I don't see a problem with the forsaken being pushed beyond Thoradin's Wall. Their grand conquest only advanced about ten feet past wall anyways. Prince Galen doesn't seem to be terribly gung-ho. His attitude during the quests he gave out made him sound pretty depressed and indifferent. Let his uncle have his big homecoming offensive and take back that shambled city of uninteresting quests. The ogres, trolls, and Syndicate have had their leadership killed off and their population whittled down by the Horde and Alliance for years. They shouldn't have the strength to hold the city any longer.

In compensation, let Alterac be expanded and somehow tie it in with a much needed line of new quests in Hammerfall. There's so much you could do with Alterac like combining the Syndicate with the Dalaran leftovers or something.

I just wish to see Stromgarde restored. There's so much history to that city and I appreciate their all-business-no-mister-nice-guy attitude. It would be refreshing to see some hardness back in the Alliance now that Jaina and Varian have switched personalities and Stormwind is softer than ever.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I don't see a problem with the forsaken being pushed beyond Thoradin's Wall. Their grand conquest only advanced about ten feet past wall anyways. Prince Galen doesn't seem to be terribly gung-ho. His attitude during the quests he gave out made him sound pretty depressed and indifferent. Let his uncle have his big homecoming offensive and take back that shambled city of uninteresting quests. The ogres, trolls, and Syndicate have had their leadership killed off and their population whittled down by the Horde and Alliance for years. They shouldn't have the strength to hold the city any longer.

In compensation, let Alterac be expanded and somehow tie it in with a much needed line of new quests in Hammerfall. There's so much you could do with Alterac like combining the Syndicate with the Dalaran leftovers or something.

I just wish to see Stromgarde restored. There's so much history to that city and I appreciate their all-business-no-mister-nice-guy attitude. It would be refreshing to see some hardness back in the Alliance now that Jaina and Varian have switched personalities and Stormwind is softer than ever.

How about no Jaina should go back the way she used to be. We don't need no *no mister nice guy attitude*. I don't see why we need that other then the supposed big grand desire for Night Elves and Worgen.
Reply Quote
There's no need to reverse character development with Jaina, but discussing her role in this is neither here nor there. I just think that in addition to a softer Varian why not add the hardened spartan-like manly men of Stromgarde to the mix. Stormwind can have its army of light and pacifist prince, but I'd also like to see some flavor of the old Alliance of Lordaeron.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
02/10/2013 06:13 PMPosted by Cosmiclatte
There's no need to reverse character development with Jaina, but discussing her role in this is neither here nor there. I just think that in addition to a softer Varian why not add the hardened spartan-like manly men of Stromgarde to the mix. Stormwind can have its army of light and pacifist prince, but I'd also like to see some flavor of the old Alliance of Lordaeron.

That's not reversing. Jaina should always stay the Sweet Loving and peaceful person. I'm going to tell you again no. The word manly is a bit incorrect in it's usage. Since when did being hardened and rough=Manly

Jaina's off-topic but I don't want to derail. I think we should focus on takin Arathi Highlands and Stromgarde and not what it holds. That comes later.
Reply Quote
63 Draenei Paladin
All evidence indicates the Alliance will make peace with the Horde following the Seige of Orgrimmar so they should have both Normal Humans and Forsaken humans that were born in Stormgarde share it

Also both Normal Humans and Forsaken humans that were born in Lordearon should share Lordearon and Sylvanas should either move to the Ghostlands or if she somehow becomes Warchief move to Orgrimmar and leave the Undercity to Calia.
Reply Quote
Alrighty then. I think rebuilding Menethil Harbor would be a good first move. That could be used as a launching point move by sea and land on Arathi, bypassing all the trouble in the mountains.

I wonder what the strength in the present lore of the trolls, ogres, and Syndicate in Arathi is...
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
02/10/2013 06:13 PMPosted by Cosmiclatte

This.

And no, i was so sick of old Jaina i'm glad to see her take a firm stance against the Horde.

All evidence indicates the Alliance will make peace with the Horde following the Seige of Orgrimmar so they should have both Normal Humans and Forsaken humans that were born in Stormgarde share it

Also both Normal Humans and Forsaken humans that were born in Lordearon should share Lordearon and Sylvanas should either move to the Ghostlands or if she somehow becomes Warchief move to Orgrimmar and leave the Undercity to Calia.

No, Stromgarde is a human kingdom and should remain that, the undead already have Lordaeron and they can take Alterac.
Reply Quote
63 Draenei Paladin
I wonder how many Forsaken are from Stromgarde. If it's just Galen then he'll be an immortal Undead ruler of a Human nation.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
02/10/2013 07:19 PMPosted by Archpaladin
I wonder how many Forsaken are from Stromgarde. If it's just Galen then he'll be an immortal Undead ruler of a Human nation.

Nah not really.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
02/10/2013 07:19 PMPosted by Archpaladin

It's not a large number by any means. I doubt the Alliance would recognize Galen's 'claim' to the throne of Stromgard and neither would Danath.
Edited by Kynrind on 2/10/2013 8:35 PM PST
Reply Quote
58 Undead Death Knight
02/10/2013 05:47 PMPosted by Cosmiclatte

Indeed. Stromgarde would be a great addition, and hopefully could bring back some of the old attitudes, rather than this "We must save the Horde from itself!" Superman crap Varian's been spouting.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
02/10/2013 10:07 PMPosted by Gandred

Indeed. Stromgarde would be a great addition, and hopefully could bring back some of the old attitudes, rather than this "We must save the Horde from itself!" Superman crap Varian's been spouting.

This so much! I'd love to see that old attitude return.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]