Looking for a new home

Hello there Earthen Ring! My name is Jupes I have spent the last few days browsing your forums and also a small amount of time on your server leveling a character to get a feel for the atmosphere here and I like what I see!

So let me get to the point of this post I am looking for new server to call home I am looking for a RP Guild with a friendly atmosphere that have small meetings with each other and such things if that makes sense? I am looking to Transfer here is that was not clear.

So if anyone could point me in the right direction to a few RP guilds that would have the kind of thing i'm looking for that would be wonderful.

Thanks Jupes
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
You may wish to try the ER RP site: earthenring.net

I do not personally RP but I am of the understanding that the aforementioned address is home to the bulk of ER's rp. You may be able to find a guild there or at least get a feel for where you might lean towards.
Reply Quote
12 Draenei Shaman
You may wish to try the ER RP site: earthenring.net

I do not personally RP but I am of the understanding that the aforementioned address is home to the bulk of ER's rp. You may be able to find a guild there or at least get a feel for where you might lean towards.

Just curios why do you prefer an Role-Play server if you don't Role-Play? I'm really curious i'm not the kind to mind. I used to just because I preferred the community then I one day got interested and started to Role-Play and never looked back.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]