Dawn of the Aspects excerpt

90 Dwarf Paladin
02/07/2013 08:56 AMPosted by Dreignei
Except obviously they do because that's exactly what they did.

Yeah, in this half-assed mini-series that Blizzard's pulled out of their butts they do.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Monk
Except obviously they do because that's exactly what they did.

Yeah, in this half-assed mini-series that Blizzard's pulled out of their butts they do.

So hostile.

Obviously the Titans have flesh-shaping machinery because the Mogu used it for their own flesh-shaping. Maybe they took the protodragons down to the Engine of Nalak'sha, hmm?

It looks to be interesting. They seem to be making Neltharion seem evilish from the very start and I don't like that at all.

It could just be Kalec's perspective on him but eh.

He doesn't seem evil so much as... arrogant?

He'll probably get taken down a peg during the story. It's worth noting that Kalec is seeing things through the eyes of Malygos, who was Neltharion's best friend.
Edited by Dreignei on 2/7/2013 9:07 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin

So hostile.

Obviously the Titans have flesh-shaping machinery because the Mogu used it for their own flesh-shaping. Maybe they took the protodragons down to the Engine of Nalak'sha, hmm?

And as I pointed out, Mogu-Shaping rarely works out as intended. It's as brutish and crude as they are.

What's more, while it was established that the dragonflights were engineered from Proto-Drakes, it wasn't ever implied that they WERE proto-drakes. Whenever you met a dragon in Northrend who was hanging out with Proto-Drakes, he'd be like "Oh, hey, my ancestors" and not "Oh, that there is my cousin Bob. Hi, Bob!"

Really though, Blizzard can do whatever they want with their story, but if I don't like something they do with it, I'm going to say so. Saying that I don't like the Aspects being *POOFED* into what they are today is NO different from saying I hate Tyrande being a moron in the Patience Scenario.

Don't be a smart-!@# and say I'm completely wrong all because Blizzard makes some new $%^- up. They can say Garrosh was born feet first, bounced off a trampoling, performed a triple somersault in the air, right before landing and smacking Greatmother Greyah before she could lay a hand on him. It doesn't mean it makes ense or is even in line with Warcraft's styling.
Edited by Cbredbeard on 2/7/2013 9:28 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Rhonin will be brought back from the dead with a robot arm and his lower body will be connected to that of a raptor. Robot Raptor Rhonin!
Edited by Gollard on 2/7/2013 10:21 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
02/07/2013 10:06 AMPosted by Gollard
Rhonin will be brought back from the dead with a robot arm and his lower body will be connected to that of a raptor. Robot Raptor Rhonin!

Epicus Maximus Mk. II!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Monk
02/07/2013 10:06 AMPosted by Gollard

I can dig it.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
I'd rather that happen to Broxigar, so then we can have the in-game equivalent of Dinobot.
Reply Quote
Ugh can we just not mention Deathwing anymore and pretend he died back in wc2 before he went "Muahahahahaha kill kill kill" evil.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Monk
02/07/2013 09:28 PMPosted by Searik
Ugh can we just not mention Deathwing anymore and pretend he died back in wc2 before he went "Muahahahahaha kill kill kill" evil.

This is before that chronologically tho
Reply Quote
02/07/2013 11:16 PMPosted by Dreignei

Yea the story itself is, but it is being written after... which scares me.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
02/08/2013 01:53 PMPosted by Searik

Yea the story itself is, but it is being written after... which scares me.
But we know Neltharion was around back then. Any story written about dragons before the War of the Ancients is almost certainly going to feature him in some manner. That doesn't mean he's coming back.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]