Shaman LF progression raiding

90 Pandaren Shaman
Hello,

I'm a ele/resto shaman looking for a progression focused guild. I really enjoy raiding, but due to real life things I was forced to stop raiding for a little while. I am now coming back to the game with renewed vigor. Any day, any time, any size guild works for me. I would like to join a heroic progression guild to continue into the next raid tier. If you want more information please contact me with my battletag Contorted#1389.

Side note, I have a full enhance set as well minus weapons, if that is the spec your guild needs.

Thanks

TLDR: You wont regret recruiting me, or at a minimum contacting me to talk.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
hey mate, nek minit 10m horde progression guild on jubei'thos. Would love to recruit you as ele MS and resto OS. Currently 5/16hm and 16/16n with elite protectors all on farm. Raid 3 nights a week thursday sunday and monday from 7-10pm ST which is AEST based. Run a 12-13 man roster to avoid burn out and to combat against people being bads or having real life issues. If interested reply here i have added your b tag
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
Hey there! Looked over some of your logs and you look really solid, I added your battletag let's talk!

Currently <Dark Resolve> on Kil'jaeden is recruiting to solidify our late night raid as we finish off the tier and prepare for 5.2.

We raid on: Tues/Wed/Thurs/Sun

We raid at: 11 PM - 3 AM PST

We are currently:
6/6 Heroic Mogu'shan Vaults
6/6 Heroic Heart of Fear
3/4 Heroic Terrace of Endless Spring

We will continue to push content as fast as it is released. Without going into a whole long post, we are looking for players who meet our criteria:

-Optimized in all aspects of your character (gear, talent, glyphs, etc). Showing that you care enough to do this shows us that you care enough to take raids seriously.
-Patience. Wipes happen, sometimes they're my fault, sometimes they're yours. They also fall under the old adage "Practice makes perfect". We'll kill it, and wipes are a part of that process.
-Maturity. Age isn't so much a factor as maturity is. We curse, we joke around with each other, and we have a good time. Having a sense of humor goes along with this.
-Attendance. Being a 10 man guild attendance is very important. We are recruiting for a CORE position, not a bench spot. Emergencies happen, but if they stop you from making 90% of our raids, then it may be a good idea to look at other times.

As far as loot goes we use a 3 man Loot Council awarding loot based on the overall need of the raid. If you believe that raiding is for gearing up the individual then you probably would not fit well with us. Since most of our recruits are transfers we believe that the transfer is enough to demonstrate a desire to continue to raid with us, so there is no "trial" period as far as loot is concerned. From the moment you start raiding with us you are eligible for loot.

Sound like you fit? Great! Feel free to post on these forums, add my Battletag Vanden#1251, or find me in game! Generally I like to also pull potential recruits into vent with myself and one or two of our raiders to get a feel for each other.

We currently have recruitment open for:

Healer
-Priest(either specs)
-Restoration Druid
-Restoration Shaman

DPS
-Mage
-Hunter
-Warrior
-Paladin
-Monk
-Shaman(either specs)
-Rogue
-Warlock
-DK

Tank
-Druid
-Monk
-Paladin
-Warrior

We are also recruiting any exceptional players regardless of if their class is listed.

NOTE: We are not recruiting projects or undergeared people. Please have extensive raiding experience and a minimum of 490 iL in order to keep up with the rest of our raid.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
NZ/Aus 10 man raiding team reforming here on Thaurissan Horde under the <Exhumed> banner, previously from a casual realm.

Our progression is only at 6/16HM due to the less talented players in the group that we were previously 'hand-holding' so to speak and due to our own inability to recruit fresh talent to such a casual realm.

Ideally we are looking for:
- Raiders aged 17 - 35
- Raiders who learn from their mistakes and handle group feed back
- Raiders who don't put down others or cause trouble over vent
- Raiders who are more interested in killing new content than getting loot
- Raiders who speak English clearly and can understand NZ/Aus accents without issues

<Exhumed> currently has multiple raid teams running within the guild, ours would be by far leading the progression. If you enjoy large guilds with lots of people to socialize with then this may appeal to you.

Raid times are 6.00pm - 9.00pm Server Time, Monday/Wednesday/Sunday. Alt runs or extra progression runs will be organised at random and are completely optional. We only raid 9 hours a week so we expect people to be at their best and be on-time.

Currently recruiting to complete our 12 man roster:
- 1 Tank (Not a Druid, Thanks)
- 1 Melee DPS / Tank OS or a Rogue
- 1 Ranged DPS (Mage/Hunter/Warlock)
- 1 Ranged DPS / Healing OS (Druid/Shaman)
- 1 Healer MS / DPS OS (Not a Priest, Thanks)

Send an in-game scroll to Hokay on Thaurissan with your Real ID or Battle.net tag and I will contact you to discuss your suitability for a Trial.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
bump
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Hi Itoku

Luminosity is currently seeking a Ele Shaman with Resto OS for our core group.
we are a Horde Guild located on Oceanic server Barthilas focused on heroic progression raiding through content, with a goal of becoming one of the servers top raiding guilds in 5.2.

Our current progression is 4/6 Heroic MsV, 2/6 Heroic HoF, 4/4 ToES.

Our raid times are Wed/Thurs/Mon 8:00-11:30pm SvT (+10GMT)With the progression night set on the occasional Sunday 8-11:30pm

Please visit http://luminosity-barthilas.com to apply.

If you have any further questions please contact one of our officers via Battletag:

Odin#6980
Trigster#1679
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Hello there.

Tribo is a 5 year old guild located on the Oceanic Server of Nagrand.

Tribo's first and foremost focus is 25man raiding 4 hours per night 3 nights a week on Wed, Thurs, and Sun from 11pm-3am Oceanic Server Time (10pm to 2am when DST is NOT active).

Current progression is 4/16H and are currently looking for a resto shaman.
If this suits you, please see here for any additional info & to apply.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7593739979
www.tribo-nagrand.com

Best of luck in your guild search.
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
Hi Itoku,

<E X A L T E D> on Aman'thul are looking for an ele/resto shaman for our core 10 man raid team. Our guild has been around since BC and most of our core team have been raiding together for a number of years. We also have a large, friendly contingent of casual guildies. We are a semi-hardcore raiding guild, so our goal is to clear progression content on a casual schedule and in a relaxed environment. We're currently trying to build as strong a team as possible to go into next tier with.

Progression: 16/16N, 7/16H
Raid Times: 12pm-5pm AEST Sat/Sun

You can visit our website: www.exalted.net.au for more information and to apply.
You can also add me on Laynie#1997 and contact me in game if you have any questions. We'd love to hear from you.
Reply Quote
91 Human Paladin
Hello :)

Our guild has a spot open for a healer - thurs sun mon 8pm to 11pm EST

Due to a few raiders having an extended holiday break we didnt get a chance to do much progression but started this week and got 2 heroic Kills in HoF in 2 hours and hoping to add a few more over the next week or two more info about us can be found here

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6893650695

good luck with your search :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]