PvP

90 Blood Elf Mage
I have gone into the PTR (Public Test Realms), I have seen its PvP gear, I have used it and i have seen what is to come... But the one thing that gets my attention than anything else is that. THE GEAR IS DIFFERENT FOR EACH FACTION :D! Design wise no sadly... i think o.o Color Wise oh god yes i have been waiting for this! Anyways Horde has more Dark colors in their pvp armor like Red, Black, Green. While Alliance have more bright colors like Blue, White, Yellow. I think its awesome and i hope they keep it up!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
well, at least color specific factional armor would be a Nod towards the origins of PVP armors, the Vanilla gear having completely different looks from alliance to horde.....
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
I heard if you get a certain achieve, rating, something that you could get old pvp gear to transformig i might of misread this entirely but the thought that comes to mind is level 60 gear.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
The original Gear is Only for those who have the oldschool PVP rankings. Area 52 has some replica gear, practically the same in the terms of looks.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
the area 52 vendors are locked D:
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
02/06/2013 11:32 AMPosted by Rantipole
The original Gear is Only for those who have the oldschool PVP rankings. Area 52 has some replica gear, practically the same in the terms of looks.

They are loosening the restriction in the next patch. If a player obtains the current rank in RBGs equivalent to the rank from Vanilla needed to purchase the gear, they'll be given access to the replicas at Area 52. There were many cries from the special snowflakses when this was announced.
Reply Quote
ew pvp
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
What was the rank :| I don't do rated Battlegrounds cause i cant find a good sized group who is dedicated to pvp like me.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]