Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
Lastest Kill videos posted at http://kinsmenguild.com!
Kinsmen of Kael’thas, Alliance, is recruiting for 25 Player Mists of Pandaria Raiding.
The guild was created on February 1, 2006. Our members range in ages from 20 to 50 with the majority in their 20’s and 30’s. We value our time and make every attempt possible to ensure our in game time is spent wisely. We believe in the greater accomplishments of a 25 man raiding environment.
To raid, always.
http://www.guildox.com/go/g.asp?n=Kinsm ... %27thas-US
When we raid:
Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 8-11pm Central Time.
A very simple DKP system.
What we need:
Aelric – firstname.lastname@example.org
A letter from one of our Raid Leaders Kam:
To hopeful recruits:
1) I don't want slackers, those spots are already filled. Recruit attendance is important - it's tough enough to herd 25 people to show up at one time. Don’t waste our time and we won’t waste yours. Don’t app unless you are ready to commit to our raid times.
2) I like people that can read; especially things like our forums. We have recently failed idiots that can't find our guild forums during their recruitment period. Don’t be an illiterate idiot.
3) I like stubborn SOBs that want to take on the few challenges left in this game - the Heroic modes. I know it’s not ridiculously hard but the rest of the crap is just utterly boring. Even months behind with nerfs - this is the only engaging activity besides PvP in this game. Don’t be some kind of champion LFR lurker. If you like humping the easy normals in the bazillion under tuned 10 mans in this game FFS don’t apply. I will think you are retarded and probably make fun of you.
4) We are not the family-fun-filled-levelling guild advertised all over trade chat. If you want help leveling your 20th alt. go DIAF. Don’t bother us. We only really like raiding with our group of A-Holes and Wieners. To become part of it you have to go through a brief testing period and all of that involves raiding. Most of it is a wild good time but first you have got to impress us.
5) If you are a Drama queen and will at some point come crying, whimpering, back biting or complaining to me - don’t do it during raid times. Get me afterwards so I can at least enjoy your BS fully. You are encouraged to apply because we need some entertainment now and then. I can teach you where to stand, what to do and what to run away from but you gotta be able to push your own buttons. Know your class, be able to react accordingly. Show up on time and we got a party. At the least we will have 6 hours of quality time every week, maybe even 9 - ok that part was my own qq.
Edited by Ezili on 4/9/2013 7:13 PM PDT
Now would be a good time to establish your spot in a 25-man raiding guild as Blizzard is finally going to incentivize them for the extra work required to run. Coming in 5.2 are Thunderforged items of a higher ilevel that will have a higher probability of dropping in 25's. So if you've been tempted to move up and try 25's but couldn't find a compelling reason maybe a better chance at the best gear in the game will finally tempt you to come try your hand at the epicness that is 25-man raiding.
Apply at: kinsmenguild.com
If you have any questions feel free to whisper me in-game and I'll be happy to help, as would any other officer. Come join the fun.
Haha, burn... although I can tell she must almost be of age because I can hear Aelric heavy breathing and lurking in the background in anticipation
I'm like the only person under 20!! They just love me too much <3
plus... I'm more mature than like half of the people here >.> does it matter???
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.