Looking for some support

90 Human Paladin
As the title says, I am looking for some support for my channel, once I hit 500 subs or 100+ views per day I will start giving away razer gear among other prizes to do with gaming.

I am still working on bettering my editing skills ( or the lack of them ) as well as learning how to use Adobe After Affects, Sony vegas pro 12, Cinema 4D and what not so will eventually be a lot better.

Anyways if people could go check out the channel, like, sub, fav, share and even give ideas on how I could better my videos, and what kind of content ya'll would like to see that would be amazing!

Thanks for reading and hope you enjoy the videos!

www.youtube.com/palodious
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Pay me
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
02/07/2013 10:42 AMPosted by Gòóbypls

Also, play the game better.

You get all buttfurious when people 'defile' your thread - but you come and do the same?

Shame on you Innamorta.

Kids will be kids my friend.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I aint hatin on the topic I was trying to be funny lol
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
As the title says, I am looking for some support for my channel, once I hit 500 subs or 100+ views per day I will start giving away razer gear among other prizes to do with gaming.

I am still working on bettering my editing skills ( or the lack of them ) as well as learning how to use Adobe After Affects, Sony vegas pro 12, Cinema 4D and what not so will eventually be a lot better.

Anyways if people could go check out the channel, like, sub, fav, share and even give ideas on how I could better my videos, and what kind of content ya'll would like to see that would be amazing!

Skrillex and Deadmau5. And none of the WUB WUB WUB WUB WUB songs by them.
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
If you are looking to get a partnership on your channel then the first thing I would suggest is losing ALL the music. You will be screwed later on if you get popular and have copyright issues on your videos. good luck.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Yea, I know : ( Though half is not copy right because I got permission early on from some people and have found some stuff that is royalty free : D But thanks for the warning ~_^
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Roll Horde then I'll Sub, I'm tired of alliance videos .

Klinda where ya man?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I was horde on illidan for awhile when I did PvE, tired of horde : P
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
02/07/2013 02:06 PMPosted by Grant

*Scoff*

Oh,and I subbed to you Palo.
Edited by Wub on 2/7/2013 8:15 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
02/07/2013 08:10 PMPosted by Wub

*Scoff*

LOL!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
02/07/2013 08:52 PMPosted by Grant

*Scoff*

LOL!

What's so funny Mr. blues?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Thanks to those who subbed so far : D
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Up!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
^
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin

LOL!

What's so funny Mr. blues?

His name is Wub and i said dont play any of the WUB WUB WUB WUB WUB songs lol.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCswL-a14Rg
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]