Warlock Green Fire

(Locked)

90 Human Warlock
I'm excited that we're getting green fire and am grateful for any quest chain that we get in order to obtain the green fire.

However, I am extremely bummed out that it appears that they've abandoned Warlock Island. :(
90 Tauren Shaman
There used to be a bunch of unique class quest chains, especially for warlocks. Warlocks got all of their demons through quest chains. All of their mounts through quest chains. I think this is just kind of a throwback to those days because those of us who've been around long enough to remember how awesome these quest chains were have complained quite a bit about how they have been removed.
90 Blood Elf Hunter
I'm not saying "NOT FAIR" I'm merely posing this question as it's just cosmetic to a spell yet other classes have a glyph for cosmetic spells.

*Edit* and also if this a "more to come" as I referred to the Rogue quest line.

No you are basically crying because Warlocks got something you didn't. That's the problem with this game people always crying and complaining about other classes and how they are op or getting special treatment. STOP!!!!!
90 Pandaren Shaman
I'm not saying "NOT FAIR" I'm merely posing this question as it's just cosmetic to a spell yet other classes have a glyph for cosmetic spells.

*Edit* and also if this a "more to come" as I referred to the Rogue quest line.

No you are basically crying because Warlocks got something you didn't. That's the problem with this game people always crying and complaining about other classes and how they are op or getting special treatment. STOP!!!!!

This is from half a year ago. I believe they stopped by now.
100 Draenei Shaman
Because it's something that has been requested for ages. Warlocks barely get anything besides neat clothes. I think Blizzard is just doing this to either

A: Spoil the warlocks who have stayed with the class even if their population is low
B: Lure in new warlocks to come play.

You got a whole entire modern rework with amazing graphics and mechanics. What chu talkin' bout willis?
98 Troll Hunter
Classes have had class-specific classes since forever.

Didn't you get your Blood Knight Tabard, OP?

Have you played long enough to remember the Pally and Warlock Epic Mount quests? I always thought it would be cool to bring back things like that for people to get class-specific flying mounts.

But anyway, I think it's a cool beginning if they are actually going to start doing class-specific scenarios now for everyone, and I may dust off my 'lock just to do the one that's ready to go...

Edit: My apologies for replying to a necro'd thread...
Edited by Shanina on 10/6/2013 10:57 AM PDT
90 Draenei Shaman
also cant you fork out a bunch of money and learn green fire from the trainer?
100 Draenei Shaman
also cant you fork out a bunch of money and learn green fire from the trainer?

No.
100 Blood Elf Warlock
There will be a time where green fire ravages the land. The time when the Burning Legion storms the fields of Azeroth once more. When that time comes you'll want that green fire warlock on your side.

...Anyways green fire is just a prelude to something, imo of course, the return of the Burning Legion but stronger.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]