ilvl 489 Mage LF new guild

90 Human Mage
Looking for a new home. The reason I am leaving my current guild is because my work schedule is changing and I will no longer be able to make the raid times. I'm looking for something with a starting time of 9:00 or 10:00 PM EST. Even later is possible, just let me know what you got
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
About Us
<Sui Generis> was founded only a few weeks ago by a menagerie of raiders fed up with halted progression and dwindling numbers in their current guilds. We are a semi-hardcore raiding guild looking to make the best 10m progression group possible on Madoran-US. Even though we only raid three nights per week, we believe that with the right group of talented individuals, competitive progression can still be made. We are looking for like-minded, talented raiders who want to progress through content as efficiently as possible.

We are currently 1/6H MSV, 6/6N HoF, 4/4N Terrace.

Schedule
Raid times are currently M/W/Th 9-12 EST.

Loot
Loot is handled using a council-based system with the goal of getting the gear to where it will most aid progression.

Currently Recruiting
We are currently in need of one exceptional dps to round out our roster. We don't recruit for the bench and expect near 100% raid attendance.

Death Knight: Closed
Druid: Restoration
Hunter: Low
Mage: Open
Monk: Closed
Paladin: Closed
Priest: Closed
Rogue: Closed
Shaman: Elemental
Warlock: Open
Warrior: Closed

Contact Us
If you have any questions or are interested in applying please add Kendizzy#1269 in-game.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Hi Hegam,

I'm not sure if we start a bit too early for you (8:30pm), but <Portal> is recruiting a mage so feel free to check us out if you think it might work! We're a group of like-minded adults who enjoy progression, but we strive to maintain a fun and laid-back environment. I'll leave a summary of our guild/server information below and how to get in touch with us. :)

Guild Name: Portal
Server: Turalyon
Faction : Horde
Server Time: EST
Server Location: New York Datacenter
Progression: 3/6H MV 6/6 HoF 4/4 ToES - currently working on H Blade Lord
Raid Days/Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 8:30 -- 11:30 p.m. EST
Loot System: Open Roll w/ rare Loot Council for balance
Real ID Contacts: Authority (GM: authority.portalguild@gmail.com), Mortigi (Officer: drvonsock#1676) or Jeschalen (Regen#1676)
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Hey there!

We fit your time requirements, so that's a start!

We have an immediate spot to fill on one of our teams, so I'll post the ol' spam for you to look over: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7709231809

If you're interested in chatting further, reach out to either myself or Ghostwood and we'll be happy to answer any questions.

Good luck in your search!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
I'm just going to recruit to my server because I love it here so much and I want to see our guilds succeed and flourish!
*Our raid starts at 7:30pm EST and ends at 12:00am EST. We rarely exceed our scheduled hours of raiding and everyone, including recruits, are expected to maintain 90%+ attendance.
Needs: Windwalker Monk, Balance Druid, Shadow Priest, Rogue, Enhancement Shaman, DPS Warrior, Mage, Hunter, DPS Death Knight or any exceptional players.
Needs: Rogue or Feral Cat, Elemental Shaman (w/heal OS), Balance Druid, Hunter, Mage, Warlock, Shadow Priest. Always accepting any exceptional players.
*Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Monday 9:00PM (Eastern) - Midnight (Eastern)
*Farm Content starts at 8:00PM (Eastern) on Tuesday/Wednesday during progression
Needs: Mistweaver Monk, Resto Shaman, Shadow Priest, Elemental Shaman, Enhancement Shaman, Fury Warrior
*8:45pm-Midnight EST - Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
Needs: Fury Warrior, Rogue, Death Knight, Restoration Shaman, Mistweaver Monk, Mage, Boomkin, Elemental Shaman
Needs: Elemental Shaman, Mage, Shadow Priest, Hunter, Boomkin, Fury Warrior
*TUE-THUR nights from Midnight-2:30 AM EST. (9:00-11:30 PM PST)
Needs: Rogue. All exceptional apps regardless of class/spec will be considered.
*We raid Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday : 8:00pm - 11:00pm EST time.
Needs: Elemental or Resto Shaman, Hunter, DPS Warrior
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Hi Hégam, come check out Conspiracy!

We're an alliance guild on the PST PvE US-Hyjal server.  We run a 10man raiding group that went 8/8H in DS; we are currently 6/6 in MV and 4/6 in HoF.

Our raid times are Tuesday/Thursday/Monday 8:30-11pm PST (11:30pm - 2am EST).

We are currently looking for 2 players, need 1 tank and either a healer (shaman or druid) or a ranged dps. These are guaranteed raid slots; in exchange we ask 90%+ attendance.

Our guild is very stable - we were formed on the first day of vanilla WoW and have had the same guild leader since. We have been raiding together since Molten Core. About half of our raid group is made up of people who have been playing together for 3-6 years.  The rest of the group is people who joined us in the past year.  We are a very close group of older adults - our ages range from late 20's to mid 40's.  We are laid back and have a lot of fun raiding together, but get more serious when it's boss time.

If this sounds interesting to you, come find me on Hyjal, talk to me on Stef#1290, email me at xyrryus(at)yahoo(dot)com, or drop off an app at our website itspallygear.com

Good luck in your search, and I hope to hear from you soon!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Hello, I am Egotistical from <Fail Train> on the server Velen. We have been raiding together from as far back as 2007, and recently had a reunion for Mists of Pandaria. This guild has always been one of the premier guilds on the server and we are looking for a few more raiders to round out our raid team.

Currently we are in a ten man setting, only raiding Tues/Weds 6-9PM PST. We are 10/16 this tier. That being said, we run a very light schedule and have a pretty dedicated core, most of which have seen top tier levels of raiding, which in turn means we run a very efficient and fast paced progression system. We get the most "bang for our buck" so to speak while having our real lives.

Right now, we are seeking the following classes:

Ranged: Mage, Warlock

Melee: Monk (OS Tank), Rogue

If you find that you are exceptional at playing any DPS class, please feel free to apply.

You may apply at:

http://ftv.enjin.com

or add me in game to app or talk at:

ReignEternal#1139
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Malice is

Semi laid back 25m raiding guild looking to fill a few roles, leadership here in Malice is all veterans of this game, we have been playing together and raiding since Vanilla and have stayed competative in all content and would like that to continue,Mature 18+ atmosphere.

Loot
EPGP

Raid days
Tues, Weds,Thurs - 7pm - 10pm Server CST

We will supply

-Flasks
-Pots
-Enchants
-Gems
-Food
-Repairs

Recruitment

MDps:
-Rogue
-Ret paladin
(possibly Monk)

RDps:
-Mage
-Moonkin
-Ele Shaman

Healing:
-Shaman
or
-Druid

Only the people who perform will hold raid spots we are not interested in having to carry suck pumps, all we ask is you show up and give 100% Contact me in game or any officer for more info.

Ataxx#1908
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Hi Hegam,

Margaritaville is currently recruiting talented mage DPS for our 25-man raid core.

Raid Size: 25-man

Schedule: T/TH 8-11:30 PM Pacific (sometimes an additional Monday)

Server: US-Ner'zhul

Progression: 4/6 H MV, 6/6 HoF, 4/4 ToES

We are a group of hardcore-minded players raiding on a more casual schedule. We may only raid only twice a week, but when we get in to raid we take a very serious approach and get things done. Our goal each tier is to full clear heroics, never straying too far behind the progression curve, while maintaining our lighter schedule.

If you're interested in serious progression on a lighter schedule, I'd love to chat:

Battle Tag - Loonpok#1835
Google Talk & Email - nslooney@gmail.com (best during work hours)

Apply at margaritaville.wowstead.com
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Hey friendo! Good luck in your search for a guild! We happen to have an open mage spot right now in our core 25m roster. If you're interested come check us out!

EW has been around since mid BC and has been strong since. EW has never stopped raiding since its creation. We are the top rated 25 man guild on the server and we push through content with our small raid schedule while still being competitive. We expect the utmost from our raiders in and out of raid.

90% of applicants accepted are either still with the guild or have ended their WoW career with us. We are not looking for a 3 month hire. Hopefully your aim is to find a new permanent home and never have to search again, as that is our goal for every person and raid spot. We ended Cata as the strongest 25man and wish to continue that in MoP.

Server: Dragonmaw (PST)
Raid Times:
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 7:30-11 server
Invites start at 7:30 and we pull at 8:00

25 man Progression:
MV: 6/6 HoF: 6/6 ToeS: 4/4

25 man Heroic Progression:
MSV: 4/6 HoF: 2/6

If you are interested please visit our website (listed below) or contact an officer (DefconShaz#1727, Dermas#1477, DUESHKA#1875, Outlawtorn#1464, Zer0Faith#1697, Brandoni#1939) in game.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
<SICARIUS> US-PvP Executus - HORDE
We are looking for exceptional players as we prepare for the next wave of 25M content! The original core of the guild were hard-core raiders belonging to former Top 150 or better US guilds that had retired for the second half of Cataclysm and returned for the release of Pandaria. We would love to add members with similar drive and/or experience.

If you are looking to make progression in a fun-loving but driven and mature environment , then this is the place for you!

We did get a bit of a late start this expansion, but have climbed up the ranks!

*PLEASE NOTE that we are trying to build a 25m raid force - at the time being our 10M group is fairly solid give or take 1-2 spots occasionally that we fill in with back up raiders. The making of a 2nd 10M group for current content is desired however it is not our ultimate goal. That goal is entering 5.2 with a full and ready 25M capable of pushing progression*

RAIDING SCHEDULE
We currently raid 3.5 nights a week during the end of the week.

CURRENT PROGRESSION (as 10M): 6/6 MV, 4/6 HoF, 0/4ToES

THURSDAYS: 11PM EST to End of Raid (We use this day for MV only, AVG. 2hours)
FRIDAYS: 11PM to 3AM - EST
SATURDAYS: 11PM to 3AM - EST
SUNDAYS: 9PM to 12AM - EST

--RECRUITING SPECIFICS--

HEALS
Seeking 3 healers, preferably Paladin/Druid/Shaman/monk variety, but will consider all options.

DPS
Seeking 6 DPS, preferably 1 Warlock, 1 Mage, 2 Melee of any variety, and 2 Ranged of any variety;

ADDITIONAL
Seeking also additional healers and various DPS to solidify the group as a 25M force so there is never any waiting for raid to start or need to find PUGS.

EXPECTATIONS
Raiders are expected to know their main specialization to the fullest extent, and at least a working knowledge of other specs in your class; this includes knowing the proper stat priorities, glyphs, talents, and best in slot items. We ask that our Raiders show up prepared with proper gems, enchants, and knowledge of the current raid encounters.

Raiding supplies such as flasks, potions, and food are provided by Guild Bank (all members of the guild with Raider ranking and up are expected to contribute to the bank in at least some form throughout the week).

In return you can expect a solid leadership and a camaraderie among guild mates that is not seen in most guilds. Dedication, skill, and knowledge can be found here and gives us the solid base to work our way up the progression ladder to be one of the best guilds on the realm.

You may contact our raid leadership through their RealID number listed below and have your interview either in-game or through voice chat via Mumble (server information provided once the friend request in game has been accepted).

*Please include your character’s name, class, mainspec/offspec, and iLVL in the friend request message*

Recruitment - Outlaw#1324 (In-Game: Wizspike or Mangar)
Head Raid Leader – ExtoJames#1135 (In-Game: Khaow or Exto)
Guild Master - Evieberry#1620 (In-Game: Oryhime)

OR
Apply Now!
http://sicariuswow.guildlaunch.com

Thank you, and happy gaming!
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
^
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Hello.
I am gonna keep this short.
If you are looking for a casual atmosphere, this might be a guild for you.
Our raid days are Wednesday & Thursday from 10pm-1am EST.
If you are interested, feel free to message me on real id: Frozzy#1904 or hit me up on Magtheridon. You can also message my co-officer: Manhammer#1364

Take it easy.
Edited by Frozzy on 2/7/2013 7:59 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Hey there!

---Guild Info---

Real ID:
Surreal#1939

Raid times:
Tues -Thurs
8pm-12am PST server

Progression:
Mogu'Shan Vaults: 3/6 Heroic, 6/6 Normal
Heart of Fear: 6/6 Normal
Terrace of Endless Spring: 4/4 (Elite)

Who we are:
Ouroboros is a well established progression oriented guild that has been at the top or near the top of progression on our server. Our goal is to advance as a guild focusing on 25 man raids throughout all progression content. Outside of raiding, many of our members also work on challenge modes, PvP, old world raids, and other achievements.

If you are looking to apply keep in mind that all members should be open to constructive criticism. We like to keep a small guild footprint and expect all members to act as adults and to behave respectfully when dealing with people both in and out of the guild. With that in mind, we do have a sense of humor that can be rather sarcastic and obnoxious at times, so the ability to laugh at yourself and participate in the jokes is definitely a good thing.

All we require is a simple application posted on our website, dedication to your class, a love for raiding, and a skill set/gear on par with our current tier of raiding.

If you are interested please drop us an app on our forums, PM an officer on the forums, or get in contact any officer in game (Narumata, Keildia, or Zalgadis).

Guild Website:
ouroborosguild.com

Thank you for your time and consideration.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I'd be interested in talking to you about coming to raid with us on Dragonmaw, sounds like we might be what you're looking for and vice versa.

You can hit myself or our recruitment officer(Purgatorie) up in game or by real id.
Realid: mutantfunk2@live.com or ahbrown83@yahoo.com. Or you can toss up an app.

We're Currently 6/16 Heroic.
our spam

-----------------------------------------------------

<The Unholy Legion> of Dragonmaw (PVP-Horde) is Recruiting for 25man Raiding.
http://www.TheUnholyLegion.com

History:
The Unholy Legion originated on Tichondrius in November 2004 on the very first day of WoW and transferred to Kalecgos in November 2005. UL spent a majority of the guild's life on Kalecgos and later transferred to Dragonmaw as the result of a quickly dying realm. The Unholy Legion has been going strong for over 8 years in and outside of WoW.

Progression:
The Unholy Legion is currently - 6/16 Heroic
MV: 6/6 Normal mode, 4/6 Heroic mode
HoF: 6/6 Normal mode 2/6 Heroic Mode
Terrace: 4/4 Normal, 1/1 Elite and 0/4 Heroic.

Pre-MoP, The Unholy Legion raided competitively in all raids. We have accomplished many great achievements of note:
Vanilla: #1 on server in Naxx40
TBC: Cleared all raids including Sunwell.
WoTLK: #1 on server a majority of progression, acquired server 1st Algalon 25.
Cata: Completed all raids and hard modes. Server First Heroic Rag

We are looking for:
Monk Tank and DPS
Tank
Melee DPS! (Rogue-High, Enhance Sham- High, Warrior-High)
Healer (Any Class/spec - High, Priest - Low)
Hunter

We will also consider any and all exceptional apps.

You can apply at http://www.theunholylegion.com/

Requirements:
Attendance - We ask that all raiders maintain at least 90% raid attendance, as we only raid 3 days a week.

Gear - We ask that all apps be in appropriate gear for their spec. Properly Gemmed and Enchanted. Having gear available for a Secondary spec is welcomed. Gear is not a huge issue as long as an effort has been made.

Personality - Outside of raids, We pvp, level alts, and just mess around. We have several guildies who play other online games together outside of WoW. We're looking for out going people who take raiding seriously, yet still enjoy other aspects of the game.

Raid times:
Tuesday: 6-10pm PST
Wednesday: 6-10pm PST
Thursday: 6-10pm PST
Monday: Non-Mandatory 10 Mans

Any questions, feel free to contact: Christendom, Riotcontrol, Sessh, Nazoikar or Purgatorie on Dragonmaw for more info or toss up an app.

www.theunholylegion.com
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Death Knight
Outlaws And InLaws has been raiding together since WOTLK. Very small tight knit guild that like's to progress at a steady pace. The same core group has been together since we started raiding with a very low turn over rate. We recruit only for core positions there is no bench over here. If your tired of Dbags Raid Leaders and looking to progress while actually having a good time then we are for you. Also if you are tired of spending money on raid teams that just stop raiding then look no farther we are not going anywhere till expacs stop dropping.

Raid Times

Friday 12:30 est
Saturday 12:30 est

Recruiting
Shadow Priest or any type of Mage
Progression
Currently MSV 6/6

HOF 2/6 barely started on last week since we got a slow start to MOP and Raiding

Ds we finished 5/8hm so we do get heroic content down when its current

Very solid Guild Flask feast enchants and gems are provided. all we ask is you chip in weather it be mining for gems picking flowers for flask get on your farm and grow certain matts for feast any way you can help is much appreciated and how the guild keeps a full GB of everything you need.

In all closing very strong raid group looking for good last Pc of the puzzle with an Spriest or Mage and i look forward to speaking with you. You can post on here or add me on real id at

Airbourne#2974 or at my email

Whitechocolate 35469336@yahoo.com

Wootness and i look forward to talking to you and adding ya to the guild/family we got going on over here!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
<Resurrected> is recruiting your class for an immediate opening. A quick overview:

Well Established guild, been around since 2008!
Progression: 9/16H T14 Raids 5/6H Mogu-shan Vaults, 3/6H Heart of Fear, 1/4H Terrace
Server: Sargeras (Alliance Dominated)
Raid Schedule: Monday through Wednesday, Thursday (Aux for new content) 10PM-1:30AM CST (8PM-11:30PM PST, 11PM-2:30AM EST)
Contacts Rydhia, Madison, Jetz, Rainspeaker

Here is a link to our public recruitment page if you wish to read more: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6606783023#1
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
8-11 EST M/W/Th 10m

We are looking for 1 exceptional dps/healer to fill our core group.

Paid exfer!

hoghunter24@yahoo.com beergut123#1238
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Definitely going to look into to several of these guilds. Meanwhile, keep em coming!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]