Zarhym: Most Dynamic NPC Challenge: ACCEPTED!

100 Orc Warrior
Earlier today on Twitter, CM_Zarhym took the questions under the official @Warcraft account. I asked if there was a chance at creating an Orc NPC named, "Gromskull" who could "toughen up" brave adventurer's and other NPC in preparation to battle, The Thunder King.

This link was his reply:

https://twitter.com/Gromskull/status/299700087402151937/photo/1

My plan is to be at Shado-Pan Garrison working and talking to NPC's and players just like a REAL NPC would!

So! There you have it! If you are on Kul Tiras, come and visit Gromskull, the Most Dynamic NPC Ever and show Zarhym that I plan to live up to my claim!!

Additional photo's can be found on Twitter as well: @Gromskull

I'll keep you posted!
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
The alliance will only see... dfdf dfjkjoefwoeifwdafjldas jewa oeif walj flajd oei wjjoe fajoe ifw
Reply Quote
Request delicious sticky
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
So Grom what happened with this?? LOL I've been by the Garrison quite a few times since this and no Gromskull. Where ye' be?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
If an NPC is made after you I will be quite upset, Blizzard recently declined a request to have an NPC named after a friend of mine who died of cancer and he avidly played wow and was very friendly/generous.

/Rant over
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
If an NPC is made after you I will be quite upset, Blizzard recently declined a request to have an NPC named after a friend of mine who died of cancer and he avidly played wow and was very friendly/generous.

/Rant over
Grom is a great guy and all, (He's my guildy) but Zarhym ain't giving him an NPC bruh. I think he just entertained the conversation for S & G, LOL.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]