- Ænigma is recruiting -

90 Undead Warlock
Hello fellow Darrowmere players and forum users !! We are a newly transferred guild that has preferred to go to a lower pop server with a better community. We are glad to be here , and look forward to helping everyone and making new friends !!

We are currently looking for "Casual Players , Raiders and Guildmates".... If you are looking for hardcore raid times , do or die attitudes , then I am sorry , but this guild is just not for you . If you're into casual playing , raiding on the weekend , questing and having some nice fun , then we're the home for you.

Most of us that xferred here , are veteran players , or do know enough of the game and its expansions to be of service to you if you should need.

We are asking that only mature people apply , I don't like making age requirements , but just be warned now , there can , and is vulgar language , obscene gestures and other things I'll just not list here.

We're a pretty laid back guild , all the perks , lots of goodies and more. So if you're interested , reach us in game and we can talk further about any information you may need !!!
Reply Quote
well i dont want to join your guild but there are very few weekend raid teams on this server. If you ever need a healer i have 487 priest that id be able to commit to at least your team on the weekends. Oh and welcome to darrowmere
Edited by Stoutly on 2/8/2013 8:08 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Welcome to Darrowmere and good luck with your recruitment.

If you need any help filling your weekend raid slots to get you started, whisper any of the slackers in Bat Country. We've been trying to encourage more of the casual Horde players to get into raiding, but convincing Trade to join a PUG is meh. We'd be glad to co-op with you until your guild is able to run on your own.

In my experience, a lot of the casuals on Horde side are interested in raid content, but have bad past experiences with guilds who were impatient with 'noobs'. If you're willing to cut them some slack and patiently work with them, a lot of them turn out to be pretty decent.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Welcome. So what realm did you transfer from anyway? I'll take it as a compliment that one of the reasons you transferred here was for a better community. =) We had some arguments between guilds a while ago, but everyone has simmered down now, so you came at a good time. Please help us keep the peace.

Are your guild members mostly in the Pacific (realm) time zone, or Mtn, Central, or Eastern? That might have an effect on the availability of potential raiders.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Hunter
Welcome. So what realm did you transfer from anyway? I'll take it as a compliment that one of the reasons you transferred here was for a better community. =) We had some arguments between guilds a while ago, but everyone has simmered down now, so you came at a good time. Please help us keep the peace.

Are your guild members mostly in the Pacific (realm) time zone, or Mtn, Central, or Eastern? That might have an effect on the availability of potential raiders.

Thank you all for welcoming us to your wonderful server <3

Djìnn and I transferred from Misha, it's another med/low pop Pst server like Darrowmere. The difference between the two is the amount of drama and harassment that exists on that server. It got to the point to where this game was no longer fun for us, and we decided it was time to move on.

Since Misha was also a Pst server, we usually did our raids at decent times on the weekend where it wasn't too early for us West coasters, and too late for the East coasters xD

So far we love it here on Darrowmere. Everyone we have met so far has been very nice and we are really excited to make this our new home! Even if you don't join our guild, we love making friends and if you see either of us around feel free to /wave :D
Reply Quote
Holy cow someone came too Darrowmere?! Welcome! There are certainly tons of great people on the realm most of the troublemakers left server in cata.

Just obviously be warned that this is a very alliance heavy realm. Horde side can get a bit quiet at times but hopefully you guys can help change that!

This server is pretty much like a small town. Everyone knows everyone and most of the time its a blast.

Welcome and have fun!
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Hunter
Thank you for the warm welcome Pashå

Misha is VERY Ally heavy so we know how that is. I think the ratio was .50/1. It definitely made world bosses a pain in the !@# at times, ie Galleon xD

I think we will fit in perfectly here :D
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
stout there horde bro.
Reply Quote
!@#$ yes they are
Reply Quote
96 Draenei Paladin
Bonjour et bienvenue en Darrowmere.

No, not I'm french, but gees.... might as well be!
Nice to see you here, we're getting some transfers in on Alli side too. Really good to see you guys. Good luck :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]